22 - İlkay Gündoğan

jamrock

50m for a player of Bernardo Silva's quality is a bargain to be honest.
But it depends on how much we can spend and our priorities.

Yea in the context of funds being available,it's more palatable, but with our budget spending that kind money on him isn't the best use of resources.

Like we've been saying we really need to get a quality DM in first,then the rest will fall into place.

I think Silva will be free in 2025, that would be another epic signing to replace gundogan.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yea in the context of funds being available,it's more palatable, but with our budget spending that kind money on him isn't the best use of resources.

Like we've been saying we really need to get a quality DM in first,then the rest will fall into place.

I think Silva will be free in 2025, that would be another epic signing to replace gundogan.

Contract until 2026 and linked to Atletico too so might end up there if he doesn't want to wait.
If that Onana guy is the CDM they want I hope Everton are relegated so he becomes cheaper. Having said that got no clue how good he even is.

Temptation

If that Onana guy is the CDM they want I hope Everton are relegated so he becomes cheaper. Having said that got no clue how good he even is.
I might be wrong but I think he's a very good player for midtable and Europa league clubs. Think he'll be underwhelming at a club like Barca. Should stay away from him. He'll cost big money if those cunts stay up.

Home of Barca Fans