21 - Frenkie de Jong

Porque

He was excellent for a brief period under Xavi where everything worked. Was the same under Koeman infact.

I don't think there will be a noticable drop not having de Jong next season. But perhaps that will be more on us than him as we're never going to have long term consistency and intensity when half the team is Alba, Pique, Alves(Roberto) and Busquets.

JamDav1982

Best midfielder at the club but Xavi thinks Busi is the man and builds some poor midfield around him.

Be good for FDJ to get away from Xavi and this club though.

Said all alomg I thought selling him was on the cards and it was why Kessie came in.

jamrock

Impossible that he is the best midfielder at the club when we have Pedri, like seriously, definitely 2nd best though.

but we won't miss him that much if we get a player than can run around as much as he does, but also has actually attacking instincts when in the final 3rd.

I'm kinda tired if seeing him trashing it in the final 3rd.

Good player, will be excellent bwith Man utd, but for us not irreplaceable are anywhere close.

JamDav1982

Nah he is better than Pedri and was best mid last season and best mid when on form this season.

Pedri actually fits what Xavi wants a bit more though and not much in it.

Shitty club decision as usual and doubling down on old legs proven to fail time and again.

Lose Messi, Dembele and FDJ. Great work.

vuji_31

Nah he is better than Pedri and was best mid last season and best mid when on form this season.

Pedri actually fits what Xavi wants a bit more though and not much in it.

Shitty club decision as usual and doubling down on old legs proven to fail time and again.

Lose Messi, Dembele and FDJ. Great work.

Last sentence. Jeez.

Joan

19 yo Pedri is more consistent than de Jong in his prime. Guy is never in form for period longer than few months.

Pedri also been way more important and influential.

Home of Barca Fans