20 - Sergi Roberto

Porque

Thank fuck. Was judging you for a minute there. :lol:

Atleast the Saudi League has the "angling for the sweet tax free money" excuse.

Now there's another sport better than watching Inter Messi and the supporting players retirement tour ;)

Or maybe it's just me and having a soft spot for any words that you can add a space in the middle, and it becomes the name of an old Chinese man.

Temptation

Now there's another sport better than watching Inter Messi and the supporting players retirement tour ;)

Or maybe it's just me and having a soft spot for any words that you can add a space in the middle, and it becomes the name of an old Chinese man.
You're decent at this. You should write stuff as a side hustle. Wasting your talent. :lol:

soul24rage

With Inter Miami most likely selling their Right Back, there is room for someone like Sergi Roberto going to Miami and MLS lol

Messi983

Inter will sell Yedlin?

My commentators said something like they were suprised Xavi didn't sub on Roberto given we were struggling with a positional game. Tbf I kind of agree with that and would prefer him over Oreo. On a good day Roberto can still do something useful offensively while Oreo brings nothing to either offense nor defensive stability.

mesiesta

because he's shit?

You could say that if we would have prime Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta midfield.

Considering that except Gundo we have only Romeu, Christensen and Fermin who could play in midfield, he can be considered as a good and experienced option, which he proves today.

JohnN

say what you want. but some of that aura of the golden generation has rubbed off on him.
will be crap the next games until his next injury probably.

Home of Barca Fans