20 - Sergi Roberto

serghei

Against Eibar? Maybe

Didn't he combine beautifully for 3rd goal vs Napoli? Didn't he score in Clasico last season. He is fine. He doesn't last more than 60 mins but he is a smart player that can contribute. His main problem are frequent injuries.

Only Romeu doesn't fit at all. The rest of the squad is ok. Players are improving and gaining experience at the top level at a great rate.

Ideally, get rid of Romeu, sign a good DM and keep everyone.

companyofcules

Didn't he combine beautifully for 3rd goal vs Napoli? Didn't he score in Clasico last season. He is fine. He doesn't last more than 60 mins but he is a smart player that can contribute. His main problem are frequent injuries.

Only Romeu doesn't fit at all. The rest of the squad is ok. Players are improving and gaining experience at the top level at a great rate.
I was very clear he isn't some rudimentary player. i was his number 1 fan for the number 8 in 2016.
But UCL tends to punish finished players.He is of no use when defending against stars. Let's not forget PSG made some huge blunders in defense to allow us to win despite conceding 2 goals with him at fault.

companyofcules

As for the bench players I would prefer a new La Masia product over him. Every place on the team should be filled at least with potential in my opinion.

Neeraj

To he a useful squad player you have to either be always fit and an average player or a good to very good player when available but not always available.

You can't be both injury prone and mediocre. That's just a waste of space in the squad.

iniestaGOAT

To he a useful squad player you have to either be always fit and an average player or a good to very good player when available but not always available.

You can't be both injury prone and mediocre. That's just a waste of space in the squad.

Sergi Roberto is on minimum wage. Nobody cares.

Home of Barca Fans