10 - Lionel Messi - V6

james baldwin

Thought that freekick was too far out for him, especially against a GK like Alisson. Never doubt the GOAT, our savior. He promised us the CL trophy and that’s a promise he really wants to keep by the looks of it.

Has he not scored freekicks from a similar distance over the last 2 seasons since he turned into arguably the best free-kick taker of all time? I'm sure he has scored from similar distances before recently.

BruceWayne11

Congratz to Leo for his 600th goal, exactly 14 years after his first, in a CL semi vs Liverpool! :D Though his first was a bit fortunate, the second was just an absolutely amazing freekick!

Givenchy

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&#55357;&#56881;&#55358;&#56623;<br><br>When you think you've seen it all but Lionel Messi takes the game to a new level! &#55357;&#56908;<br><br>&#55357;&#56336; <a href="https://t.co/uNQn8E6p4Y">pic.twitter.com/uNQn8E6p4Y</a></p>— Football on BT Sport (@btsportfootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1123702374701391874?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">1 May 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Neymessi

This is the first time I have seen him putting in efforts and by efforts I mean apart from the match by talking to refs, motivating players, giving stick to players etc etc

Hardy

D5gpLunX4Acuhuw.jpg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He is in his "2nd threepeat Michael Jordan" mode at this point in his career. Far past his physical peak but his mental dominance over the game is so great that he can just choose at will to take over and decide a game however he wants. Optimus Prime type shit.

He's not as much of a high energy force of nature anymore as he is just purely omnipotent.

LordLichtenstein

Regardless if he wins the Champions League or not - as long as he reaches the final - he will win the next Ballon d'Or. No player from Ajax or Tottenham will win the Ballon d'Or, and his "closest" competition; Ronaldo, Mbappé and Neymar respectively hasn't had a very good season. There is no doubt in my mind, that if he reaches the final, then he is destined to win his 6th.

Leading goalscorer in Europe: 48 goals.
Leading assisting player in Europe: 19 goals.
La Liga: Winner

European Golden Boot: Pending
Pichichi: Pending
Champions League: Pending
Copa del Rey: Pending

soul24rage

Regardless if he wins the Champions League or not - as long as he reaches the final - he will win the next Ballon d'Or. No player from Ajax or Tottenham will win the Ballon d'Or, and his "closest" competition; Ronaldo, Mbappé and Neymar respectively hasn't had a very good season. There is no doubt in my mind, that if he reaches the final, then he is destined to win his 6th.

Leading goalscorer in Europe: 48 goals.
Leading assisting player in Europe: 19 goals.
La Liga: Winner

European Golden Boot: Pending
Pichichi: Pending
Champions League: Pending
Copa del Rey: Pending

think he already won the European Golden Boot with Mbappe being very likely to be suspended for the rest of the season
Pichichi: Accomplished

RevoTeller

Great game!
But the tie is not over.

He has to show up at Anfield.
If he does, we go through.

Anyway, once again, Messi = FC Barcelona

Home of Barca Fans