10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

I meant how so many penalties? 2-3x more than the other seasons. I don't remember us getting 17.

That was the season where Messi scored 73 goals. Messi had 14 goals in the CL. 4 were penalties, 3 against Milan.

As footyfan mentioned we had several penalties toward the end of the season when Madrid were already miles ahead, Espanyol, malaga, Bilbao, Levante Zaragoza.

Messi missed 3 that season, 1 vs Sevilla that cost us 2 points, 1 vs Valencia that almost cost us the Copa del Rey, and of course I don't need to mention the Chelsea one.

CatalinR10

BkeSvWNCMAAnHj7.jpg

sil85

i dont understand this penalty situation. so what if he has 100 goals from penalties? or anybody else? if in a game it has the penalty for the team, why not to score?

raskolnikov

Cause in general its a cheap way to statpad. Who cares though at this point, those scorea penalty wins gave us wins against Real, Espanyol amd today against Betis. It put us back in la liga while everythong seemed over after Valladolid.

Ocurrente

i dont understand this penalty situation. so what if he has 100 goals from penalties? or anybody else? if in a game it has the penalty for the team, why not to score?

why not to score? for fear of us adding "penal" to his name obviously.

KhaledBarca

BkfJ3rlCUAASDEn.png

I still think CR will win the pichichi...

CR has 6 games: 4 at home [Almeria Osasuna Valencia Espanyol] & 2 away [Valladolid Celta]

Messi has tougher games: 3 at home [Atletico Bilbao Getfae] and 3 away [Granada Elche Villarreal]

But its impressive that he made a great come back from 14 goals behind CR after 21 rounds to 3 behind after 32 rounds in La Liga this season!

raskolnikov

Yeah Im happy with his contribution since his return but let cr7 have the individual price as long as we win la liga:)
But ignoring that it would probably need a cr injury or beastmode messi for the last games for him to become Pichichi.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
BkfJ3rlCUAASDEn.png

CR has 6 games: 4 at home [Almeria Osasuna Valencia Espanyol] & 2 away [Valladolid Celta]

Messi has tougher games: 3 at home [Atletico Bilbao Getfae] and 3 away [Granada Elche Villarreal]

But its impressive that he made a great come back from 14 goals behind CR after 21 rounds to 3 behind after 32 rounds in La Liga this season!

Thanx for the stats and info ya 8lby!
It's quite impressive but i dont think the award is Ronaldo's yet, Messi will not go down easily.

CatalinR10

BkfJ3rlCUAASDEn.png

What if both players end with the same number of goals ?

Does the one with the best goal/90 min ratio win it or ... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans