Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

serghei

I don't want to give up on this guy yet. Feel that he needs to go out on loan next season and get regular minutes.

Then we can evaluate and see what to do.

Same. We also can't play him based on his terrible current level, so loan it is. Unless we get a good offer, in which case, selling him alltogether could be tempting.

Doubt anyone would come with a good offer based on how he moves out there.

Messi983

I don't want to give up on this guy yet. Feel that he needs to go out on loan next season and get regular minutes.

Then we can evaluate and see what to do.

Agreed but loaning him to a physically demanding EPL in his current state doesn't make much sense and non-EPL clubs can't/won't pay more than maybe 20-30% of his wages.

No need to say that loaning him while still paying almost his full wages doesn't make sense either.

I think the best way for summer is still to sell Raphinha (I like him but will never be a starter if Dembele stays and he can't play on the left) who has the most value so should be able to get back most money spent on him. Unless we get a really good offer (which is unlikely) keep Ferran as backup to Dembele and bring someone like Marcus Thuram who can play on the left while also cover for Lewy upfront. And hope Fati after almost a full year without injuries will finally find some form.

Lot of rumours but I don't think Tebas will allow us to sign Vitor Roque or any other big money transfer really so more or less I expect us to have to go through next season with what we have right now. And then hopefully in 2024 we can finally make some longterm signings.

BBZ8800

We should loan him to dortmund or leipzig if they are interested

They are buying and developing players whom they buy for 10m and sell for 30-50m.

1. they can't sell Fati to anyone
2. he has enormous wages
3. why losing time and developing on someone that risky when you can just buy a new gem for 10m and sell him for 30m, who has very low wages and hasn't sustained almost a career-ending injury

About Fati:
1. smaller teams won't buy him since they don't have enough money for his transfer wages
2. smaller teams won't loan him since they don't have money for his wages. They will loan him ONLY if Barca pays 100% of his wages
3. big clubs won't buy him because he is not good enough for a top level of football
= more or less no one will buy him
We will either release him for free or loan until his contract expires.
New Song or Arda.

vegitot

I think club should seriously study Fati's case. Should test Fati to see whether or not he reaches his limit. Knowing player's value is important. We usually take it too lightly. Then when a player past his best or lose his market value, we can not do anything but stuck with them for years then can't earn anything. Look at how many young players from Masia...

OVI9323

They are buying and developing players whom they buy for 10m and sell for 30-50m.

1. they can't sell Fati to anyone
2. he has enormous wages
3. why losing time and developing on someone that risky when you can just buy a new gem for 10m and sell him for 30m, who has very low wages and hasn't sustained almost a career-ending injury

About Fati:
1. smaller teams won't buy him since they don't have enough money for his transfer wages
2. smaller teams won't loan him since they don't have money for his wages. They will loan him ONLY if Barca pays 100% of his wages
3. big clubs won't buy him because he is not good enough for a top level of football
= more or less no one will buy him
We will either release him for free or loan until his contract expires.
New Song or Arda.

And more important, he's not willing to leave and will do all his possible to stay, even with his current abyssimal form.

We'll see all season news about how motivated he's to prove himself in spite of his visible lack of skills

vuji_31

Question...

Since I follow Barca, for more then 15 years, was there anytime a player that was shit, not wanted by fans, and if there where some good news about the willingness of that player to leave the club?

We are always stuffed with idiots who know, that we they can't play anywhere else, have high wages and they don't want to leave the club.

JohnN

We will loan him out to another la Liga team and pay a portion of his wages. There is no other way except if some sheik decides he wants him for whatever reason.

Zidane82

Rumours that we want him out in the summer but he wants to stay

It reminds me of Umtiti .. refused an operation then refused to leave

vuji_31

Well, he will play even less next year.

Doubt he is so money hungry to stay on the bench.

He seems to have big ego, also Mendes as his agent...

He will not stay here if he does not play more in my opinion.

Porque

Balde just ended this kids career.

When you choose the more difficult ball to Kessie and turn him into a cult hero.

/Gameover

FCBfan22

Should offload his wages somehow.

If he tried, he could fuck up Kessie's goal. Again. At least he didn't do that.

Home of Barca Fans