1 - Victor Valdes

L

linetty

He'll fully recover just for the winter transfer window and then he'll go to Monaco.

Galning

Mascherano's "Pam con el pecho y yo la paro.. Pam... AI, you get the ball..." in the background is still amazing :lol:

BarçAjax8

Anims Victor, thanks for everything.
I hope the Celta match isn't your last for FC Barcelona. You deserve better than that :worthy::valdes:

Xavinho

I know it's a minor thing and I shouldn't let it bother me, but it always annoys me when I see people who claim to be Barca fans spell his name Valdez. He's been our keeper for over a decade. You could at least do him the courtesy of spelling his name right

Djab

I know it's a minor thing and I shouldn't let it bother me, but it always annoys me when I see people who claim to be Barca fans spell his name Valdez. He's been our keeper for over a decade. You could at least do him the courtesy of spelling his name right

And Alves. He is here for the sixth year and still some spell his name Alvez.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

BkTTdBDIcAAZJw_.jpg:large

footyfan

Calma, calma

Well said Xabinho

Last edited:

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Anyone else thinks his injury might be a blessing in disguise?
What if he ends up renewing and we dont need a replacement after all.

Home of Barca Fans