1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

MTL_Barca

You know things are bad when your keeper is still one of the only few players that did quite good after a 1-4 loss.

He had some good saves, decent game imo. NT is just shit that's it, could've easily lost 1-6 or more.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

MATS was absolutely atrocious for around 3 years 2018 - 2021, but has been in excellent form for a long while since then.

I keep hearing him being put down, mocking him as inferior to Neuer and Courtois and not the best keeper in La Liga etc etc.

It's getting odious. It's about time the fanbase started to big this guy up and love him a little more.

soul24rage

MATS was absolutely atrocious for around 3 years 2018 - 2021, but has been in excellent form for a long while since then.

I keep hearing him being put down, mocking him as inferior to Neuer and Courtois and not the best keeper in La Liga etc etc.

It's getting odious. It's about time the fanbase started to big this guy up and love him a little more.
I would say he was more atrocious from 2019 - 2022 as he was excellent for the majority of the 2018-2019 season and questions were asked of his 2021-2022 season performances.

I'm glad that he became La Liga's best GK of 2022 - 2023 and from the Amazon documentary season 2, it looks like he fixed his knee problem. Hopefully, his injury probelms are over and his form last a long time (The magnificent hair played a major part too)

Home of Barca Fans