Tennis

Altomonte

What could be his medical reason for rejecting vaccination? He has a problem with Gluten but I am not aware of any gluten related issue with current vaccines. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have minimal side effects.
If he gets a vaccination today, he will be fully fit when the tournament starts, and will protect himself. There is still time for him to change his mind and accept scientific facts.

Messigician

What could be his medical reason for rejecting vaccination? He has a problem with Gluten but I am not aware of any gluten related issue with current vaccines. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have minimal side effects.
If he gets a vaccination today, he will be fully fit when the tournament starts, and will protect himself. There is still time for him to change his mind and accept scientific facts.

Bootlicker

Novax is a proud Serbian Warrior; he would rather not compete at all than compete on their terms and not his.

We are a United in supporting his RIGHT TO AUTONOMY HIS BODY HIS CHOICE

Altomonte

Who are "we"? I hope that the majority of this Forum accepts science and common sense. "Proud Warriors" like Djokovic are causing new outbreaks and are helping the virus to mutate and to continue threatening our way of life.
A person who once stated that "prayer and belief can purify toxic water" does not deserve our support.

KingLeo10

The evolution of the courts/increased homogenization really helped Novak and Rafa build their GOAT resumes. If grass stayed as quick as grass is supposed to be, and if the hard courts (especially the US open) were faster, I don't think Novak and Rafa at their best can hang with prime Federer (of course, Rafa on clay beats anyone ever under any conditions but that's the exception).

The homogenization really cut down a lot of Federer's aggressiveness (especially with the forehand which used to be by and far the best forehand in history) and forced him to use larger and larger racquets and evolve to more of a baseliner (which he is great at but Novak and Rafa are near unbeatable at).

I will say that Federer while much more talented than Rafa/Novak (who are also immensely talented) is easily the weakest of the trio mentally. Which has hurt him quite a bit.

Mitchell1978

Funny thing is that Djokovic really cares about being like, loved like Federer and Nadal are but everytime he fucks that up because he's an arrogant douche.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck Australia and their totalitarian state.

Novak is standing up for his beliefs and freedom when it would be much easier on him to bow down and go with the flow.

Messigician

'He's not in detention, he's in prison'.

Novak Djokovic's father, Srdjan, says the Australian government have 'humiliated' his son and kept him imprisoned, with 'all his stuff being taken, including his wallet and phone.

Messigician

Australian government delays the court hearing until Monday while keeping him imprisoned.

This is POLTICIAL under deportation laws he will be PREVENTED from returning to Australia within 3 years of he's deported

This was all a TRAP and planned from the beginning to get him to fly over and then detain him.

I hope Australian courts aren't kangaroo courts because I know Djokovic he will stand his ground and not be bullied like others have been

Laplacian

It's totalitarian to deny someone with an improper visa?
If a Muslim or African travelled to the US or Greece without the proper immigration papers, what do you think these countries should do? Give them a pass and let them in or hold them in an airport and/or immigration center until they're deported?

;)

Messigician

It's totalitarian to deny someone with an improper visa?
If a Muslim or African travelled to the US or Greece without the proper immigration papers, what do you think these countries should do? Give them a pass and let them in or hold them in an airport and/or immigration center until they're deported?

;)

Where's the proof his visa isn't valid?

Djokovic has been travelling to Australia for years I think he knows the rules, PEAK COVID HE CAME TO AUSTRALIA NO ISSUE

there's a reason his court case was delayed by the Australian government they know he will win the fight easily

Messigician

Australia charging ppl to get tested lmfao

Scott Morrison has just poured fuel on the fire of the rapid antigen test (RAT) debate after admitting he has never personally purchased one before.

That's right, the man who said everything can't just be free has never actually bought a test.

Worse still, he either gets tax-payer funded tests delivered to him at work, or, he sends his wife Jenny out to find them for him when it's a personal matter.

Home of Barca Fans