Tennis

serghei

Yeah but they're not called DJOKOVIC he's bigger than AO

Irrelevant Politicans continues to clout chase for votes

SAD

" I wasn't allowed to visit my family or live my life it's not fair Djokovic wasn't also tortured by a fascist government you lost my vote unless you backpaddle! "

He's not bigger than the Australian Government. He's a nobody once the discussion is at that level.

Mitchell1978

It's tricky because in other sports there is no way in hell they will ban their top athlete from the sport if they are unvaxxed. For example, no one knows if Lebron is vaxxed but he has so much power that there is no way NBA will kick him out. Djoko is the current best tennis player. AO is taking a huge risk by pulling him out. Fans will be pissed too

Lebron has taken the vaccine i've heard.

Richard.H

It?s Australian Immigration who denied him entry. AO had a car and everything ready to pick him up.

I mean Australia are really strict in general when it comes to immigration and been that way since way before COVID. Due to how far away they are from other countries they don’t even let you take in some types of food that is allowed elsewhere in the world.

Due to their Gov?s decision to only allow vaccinated non-nationals he just isn?t eligible to go to Australia. Whether you or I agree with this or not that?s their rule.

Mate this is Djokovic we are talking about, undoubtedly the GOAT if he wins one more GS. He is a big reason why people watch tennis now. What if Messi was denied entry to Qatar?

Messigician

It?s Australian Immigration who denied him entry. AO had a car and everything ready to pick him up.

I mean Australia are really strict in general when it comes to immigration and been that way since way before COVID. Due to how far away they are from other countries they don?t even let you take in some types of food that is allowed elsewhere in the world.

Due to their Gov?s decision to only allow vaccinated non-nationals he just isn?t eligible to go to Australia. Whether you or I agree with this or not that?s their rule.

What are you talking about?

You're legitimately clueless

Stay jot of the thread dawg you're out of your element

How many fucking times do you want me to sit here and say it?

Just to be crystal clear here 2 separate Australian medical boards approved his exemption, the federal government allowed him to compete, and MULTIPLE OTHERS WHO ARE UNVACCINATED WITH THE SAME EXCUSE DJOKOVIC HAS ARE ALLOAED TO COMPETE

is this clear enough for you smooth brains? I'm hanot to say it another 50 times then you can cry about double or triple posting posting all u want

serghei

By the way, in Australia, there must be some 30-35C these days. Isn't it summer there? :lol: I remember in some years players were suffering from heat and were complaining about playing in daylight.

Messigician

By the way, in Australia, there must be some 30-35C these days. Isn't it summer there? :lol: I remember in some years people suffering from heat.

Yeah and we all know Omicron is very dangerous ESPECIALLY in the heat like all other viruses. And ESPECIALLY after Djokovic has been quarantined and tested for Covid before competing

He's suchhhh a big bio terrorist those darn anti vaxers

Messigician

Hey guys I'm Scott Morrison

My people hate me but I'll get votes back if I treat a tennis star the same way I treat my own people.

Come on daddy needs that federal pension

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah and we all know Omicron is very dangerous ESPECIALLY in the heat like all other viruses. And ESPECIALLY after Djokovic has been quarantined and tested for Covid before competing

He's suchhhh a big bio terrorist those darn anti vaxers

Weren't viruses more dangerous during winter?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mate this is Djokovic we are talking about, undoubtedly the GOAT if he wins one more GS. He is a big reason why people watch tennis now. What if Messi was denied entry to Qatar?

Australia and New Zealand have gone for another strategy when it comes to COVID. They've been going for an approach where they want to eliminate it from the population and when there's an outbreak they shut states down to trace & control and then re-open everything when there's no new infections.

Being isolated from other countries or people moving freely unlike here in Europe or for you guys in the United States they went for this approach since they thought it was doable. I mean the only way in to Australia is what by air and sea? You cannot simply drive to there like from country to country here or state to state there, or through Mexico for that matter.

Strict quarantine for anyone coming to the country, whether they are nationals or non-nationals even if they are vaccinated.

For non-nationals they simply don't allow non-nationals that are unvaccinated entry to the country. They just don't care. It's what it is. They cannot allow celebrities to breach the rules they've set and the approach they've gone for.

serghei

Australia and New Zealand have gone for another strategy when it comes to COVID. They've been going for an approach where they want to eliminate it from the population and when there's an outbreak they shut states down to trace & control and then re-open everything when there's no new infections.

Being isolated from other countries or people moving freely unlike here in Europe or for you guys in the United States they went for this approach since they thought it was doable. I mean the only way in to Australia is what by air and sea? You cannot simply drive to there like from country to country here or state to state there, or through Mexico for that matter.

Strict quarantine for anyone coming to the country, whether they are nationals or non-nationals even if they are vaccinated.

For non-nationals they simply don't allow non-nationals that are unvaccinated entry to the country. They just don't care. It's what it is. They cannot allow celebrities to breach the rules they've set and the approach they've gone for.

:facepalm: Wow.

Do they know down there that vaccinated people are testing positive all the time too?

Isn't Klopp saying how everybody at Liverpool is vaccinated, while half his team including himself are out for the count with Covid? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans