CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

Andrew M

Both hurt less than the Roma one.

I'm not sure. Personally the Anfield one really made me want to vomit. It was a semi final as well and they were without 2 of their best attackers. The corner kick goal was truly heartbreaking to watch

Alik

I'm not sure. Personally the Anfield one really made me want to vomit. It was a semi final as well and they were without 2 of their best attackers. The corner kick goal was truly heartbreaking to watch

Personally, I was kind of ready for a second embarassment, even though most people were celebrating being "through" after the first leg.

JerseyAddict

Agreed. I expected defeat. But with away goals and passin through... but that... that shit horror show... that corner kick goal... I don't know how i would restrain myself if I were ie. a player in barcelona. I would invade the pitch and slap around those fuckers... They would have something to cry about for real. Messi is to soft for those *ussies. he have had to make some slaps around Roma time.

Andrew M

The Bayern game hurt more for me. Conceding 8 goals and getting embarassed in that fashion was too much.

I think I just expected us to lose, albeit not in such a humiliating fashion, so it was easier to stomach. I was overcome by a numb apathy by about the 6th goal :lol: Maybe the fact that there was no crowd made it seem less painful too. Plus, if the emphatic loss finally forces the board to accept we need major regeneration there is a silver lining

Personally, I was kind of ready for a second embarassment, even though most people were celebrating being "through" after the first leg.

Given it was at Anfield and our history of recent collapses I was prepared for a battle indeed, but I still get flashbacks to that Alba mistake sometimes on the 1st goal. It was a truly traumatic experience.

The Roma one was more unexpected, I agree

terryzinc

a loss to Bayern was no big deal most were expecting it but to lose 8-2 with Coutinho adding in 2 goals and a assist that was PURE EMBARASSMENT that was a complete rebuke of the team and everything it has been doing ...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yup pretty much this. It also proved what alot of us were thinking : if you replaced the amigos with proper football players that didn't have the same technical skill as them but are willing to run 12km , we wouldnt have lost with 8 goals.

We literally gave up. 8 goals in 90 min...wow still cant believe it.

soul24rage

I don't think this one will be forgotten any time soon, don't worry :lol:

I wonder if this result will appear in the museum

All of PSG, Juve, Roma, Liverpool, BM's result should pasted on every wall in the dressing room, the bathroom and inside the locker of every player.

Home of Barca Fans