La Liga Round 18: Girona - FC Barcelona 0-1

JamDav1982

It is not easy to win titles in your 1st rebuild season with so many youngsters in the team. I think more respect has to be given for what we're trying to do this season. Both for Xavi and for the players. They are for sure determined and competitive.

Only one serious problem for me really. On Camp Nou at slim leads we should be more focused. Push for the 2nd and 3rd goal every time. Fans should also do more to put pressure on the opponent and make it less like a museum in terms of atmosphere.

Haha here we go with the excuses again.

'Youngsters'

Usual drivel.

Porque

Don't mind a game like this every now and then when you have an unexpected tough away game.

But every single time. Xavi needs to sort it out before we drop points, Madrid draw level and we stuff it all up... Coz pressure.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So overated you and millions more chose to watch it more than any other.

Terrible trait is jealousy.

Sit there seeting watching the EPL teams.

Good stuff.

I don't watch PL more than I watch LL. Had 3 posts in the PL thread for this season before January. Both are good leagues with fun teams to watch. I just find the sentiment about EPL's uncontested superiority delusional, there is an EPL tax on every player, especially English. Raphinha and Torres are two latest examples just at Barca. Torres was very average at Valencia.

JamDav1982

I don't watch PL more than I watch LL. Had 3 posts in the PL thread for this season before January. Both are good leagues with fun teams to watch. I just find the sentiment about EPL's uncontested superiority delusional, there is an EPL tax on every player, especially English. Raphinha and Torres are two latest examples just at Barca. Torres was very average at Valencia.

Keep watching EPL.

Billions do.

Far superior across the board.

Raketa10

What do you guys think about Arnau Martinez. IMHO he had a pretty good game in both directions. Furthermore, he is physically strong and has a good pace. As far as I know he has a buyout clause of 20 mil and we desperately need a RB. Maybe we should go after him next summer.

Last edited:

Skalman

Im watching every Barca game with the United game back on my mind, im afraid we will be embarrassed. The one thing that could make it even though, is if they show too much respect and sit back which they inexplicable do from time to time.
That could suit us, letting us control the game. This game however .really bad but 3 points, that's what matters. Xavi is not a very good coach, but seem to be very lucky which can get us all the way in the league.

Home of Barca Fans