La Liga | Round 25: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 0-2

Birdy

Great game, and first win against big opponent since win against Juve in October.

But, it's super laborious to score against Sevilla, requires sustained periods of pressure and chance-creating to even score one.
We should be even better and maybe lucky on Wednesday to match the 2-0 and maybe pick a 3-0 win to get through

Porque

Going to be a different dynamic in Wednesday's game having to overcome 2 goals. But talk about a confidence boost.

Windhook

By far the best game of the season so far. Sevilla didn't impress at all, they were just aggresive with dirty fouls in the first half and not pressuring high. I'm sure Barca will face a much different team on Wednesday.

Busquets was good, but you know better it was a low tempo game. A lot of battles in midfield and Barca playing more defensive with 3 CBs, not allowing dozens of counter attacks.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great win. Great confidence boost for the team, no doubt.
Looking forward to annihilating them in Copa.

Vladinho

Great win today! I find it funny that we have only 8 pages of comments after such a performance, against one of la liga's best. It's like people here only like to talk when they have something negative to say. On PSG match thread there 60+ pages...it bothers me to see hate at such a high level

Joan

Great win today! I find it funny that we have only 8 pages of comments after such a performance, against one of la liga's best. It's like people here only like to talk when they have something negative to say. On PSG match thread there 60+ pages...it bothers me to see hate at such a high level

It's so because the chat is back.

Most of live comments were made there.

Home of Barca Fans