Paris Saint Germain vs Real Madrid (first leg)

How will this match end ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malvolio

another thread in which the messi haters(trolls) to run rampage.

all of them downplayed his exit from barcelona and throw insults non-stop at him.

but still they are the most active posters when it comes to anything messi related.

when the fuck did we have match threads of other club teams on this forum?

Birdy

another thread in which the messi haters(trolls) to run rampage.

all of them downplayed his exit from barcelona and throw insults non-stop at him.

but still they are the most active posters when it comes to anything messi related.

when the fuck did we have match threads of other club teams on this forum?

Better than Messi orphans like you I guess
who have found shelter in a PSG thread, and post 100 times more on a non Barca player thread than any of the threads of the team and players combined

malvolio

Better than Messi orphans like you I guess
who have found shelter in a PSG thread, and post 100 times more on a non Barca player thread than any of the threads of the team and players combined

calm down birdy, otherwise you might have a heart attack by tonight's kickoff. :lol:

malvolio

Debating with myself if I am gonna watch the game at all.

That's how indifferent I am to PSG and post-Barca Messi

so why you're so invested in this troll-started thread?

options for the poll should have been:

psg wins - doom and gloom, we shit on messi anyway because he's a traitor
psg draws - messi is shit, can't win at the bernabeu since forever
psg lose - we open champagne, messi is the WOAT, so glad he left

Birdy

so why you're so invested in this troll-started thread?

options for the poll should have been:

psg wins - doom and gloom, we shit on messi anyway because he's a traitor
psg draws - messi is shit, can't win at the bernabeu since forever
psg lose - we open champagne, messi is the WOAT, so glad he left

Not invested. Just casually replying as I see fit, I am doing the same on all threads

I find it absurd that supposedly Barca fans spend so much time and energy obsessively following and defending a player after he left Barca.
You think Wolfe and Morten care about CR after 2018? Are they following him?
I bet they don't give a flying fuck

Other than that, I never called him 'traitor', just the 'finished one'

malvolio

Not invested. Just casually replying as I see fit, I am doing the same on all threads

I find it absurd that supposedly Barca fans spend so much time and energy obsessively following and defending a player after he left Barca.
You think Wolfe and Morten care about CR after 2018? Are they following him?
I bet they don't give a flying fuck

Other than that, I never called him 'traitor', just the 'finished one'

Except CR isn't Real's greatest ever player, while Messi is Barcelona's greatest ever player. Seen this comparison being made many a times and it doesn't make any sense.

So not some other mercenary we bought, played for 5 seasons and then sold. 'Excuse' me for throwing insults at idiots like you and the other trolls that shit on him without any motive most of the time.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Except CR isn't Real's greatest ever player, while Messi is Barcelona's greatest ever player. Seen this comparison being made many a times and it doesn't make any sense.

So not some other mercenary we bought, played for 5 seasons and then sold. 'Excuse' me for throwing insults at idiots like you and the other trolls that shit on him without any motive most of the time.

That's a statement Malvi. Who do you think is the greatest if you don't look only peak but also longevity?

Home of Barca Fans