La Liga | Round 22: Betis - FC Barcelona 2-3

FinBarcelonafan

Busquets was an absolute liabilty. Must have been caught on ball 5/6 times and dived for foul but ref was wise to it.

Pjanic and Puig were just as bad and neither can play that AM/B2B roles the way FDJ and Pedri can.

True. Busi brutal again. I have no trust in him.

SmilerBam

You need to relax a bit. :lol:

I am relaxed.But i dont understand how you want him to stay when for the past year you've wrote dozens of essays how Messi is holding us back and that he is overpaid yada, yada.Which one is your real opinion.I have one, i always had it, i ll always do.

cro-man

Horrible defending and a lucky result. A win yes and the spirit is there especially when messi is catching up a good day. Still i fear psg will kick us to the ground.

SmilerBam

Horrible defending and a lucky result. A win yes and the spirit is there especially when messi is catching up a good day. Still i fear psg will kick us to the ground.

PSG are not great, but their offense with our defense it's a joke of duel.We have no chance to qualify imo.

JamDav1982

PSG front line against the back line of Barca is a huge danger no matter how game is going.

It is by far the biggest difference in the two teams as they match up and almost nothing Barca can do to stop it.

Slevinn

What?s the deal with Emerson? Does he come to us for free next year or can we let him stay there?

Home of Barca Fans