Punters corner

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca scoring most goals in first half looks like a value bet tonight. Odds at 2,6
Lucho will probably start Neymar, Suarez and Iniesta and then take them off in 2nd half.

Darko

Me too :lol:
I freakin knew it, City are pathetic.
Swansea-Leicester both teams to score, and Tottenham to win seem like decent bets too.

ManusXavi

Barcelona handicapp vs River Plate -2.5 meaning Barcelona need to win by 3 goals or more. Paying $2.20 I did the same against Guangzhou Evergrande.

ManusXavi

New Zealand to beat Srl Lanka ODI, Australia/draw vs West Indies, Man United beat stoke (away), Chelsea draw vs Watford, Liverpool draw vs Leicester City, Real Madrid beat Sociedad, Atleti beat Rayo away, Real betis +2.5 handicapp vs Barcelona, Liverpool beat Sunderland. If all 9 are correct = $2016 from $5

ManusXavi

Bayern to beat Atletico 1-0
Bayern to beat Atletico 2-0
Bayern to beat Atletico 3-0
Bayern to beat Atletico 4-0
Bayern to beat Atletico 2-1
Bayern to beat Atletico 3-1
Bayern to Beat Atletico 4-1
Draw 1-1

are my 8 Champions League bets 1st leg bets. None for the Manchester vs Real Madrid 1st leg
I'm counting on Bayern to score a goal and Atletico to not score more than once (if any)

Last edited:

gasgas

Bayern to beat Atletico 1-0
Bayern to beat Atletico 2-0
Bayern to beat Atletico 3-0
Bayern to beat Atletico 4-0
Bayern to beat Atletico 2-1
Bayern to beat Atletico 3-1
Bayern to Beat Atletico 4-1
Draw 1-1

are my 8 Champions League bets 1st leg bets. None for the Manchester vs Real Madrid 1st leg
I'm counting on Bayern to score a goal and Atletico to not score more than once (if any)

RIP Your money :cry:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Seriously think Bayern are gonna put 4 goals behind that defence?

A team that have conceded more than 2 goals only once this season... And that was in Copa Del Rey when they lost 3-2 to Celta.

In fact, the last time they conceded 4 goals was vs Real Madrid in CL final, and it took RM 120minutes and it was after their hearts were broken by that extra time 1-1.

In normal time, the last time Atletico conceded 4 goals was vs Barcelona in 2012 at Camp Nou.

DrPepper

0D8kZSZ.png

:coffee:

ManusXavi

Seriously think Bayern are gonna put 4 goals behind that defence?

A team that have conceded more than 2 goals only once this season... And that was in Copa Del Rey when they lost 3-2 to Celta.

In fact, the last time they conceded 4 goals was vs Real Madrid in CL final, and it took RM 120minutes and it was after their hearts were broken by that extra time 1-1.

In normal time, the last time Atletico conceded 4 goals was vs Barcelona in 2012 at Camp Nou.

It's paying good. The funeral was today but I'll be able to get the shovel out if Bayern put 4 past Atletico.

Don't worry it was only a bit of loose change (although not the best line to say in a punters thread)

JamDav1982

Bet for this weekend...

Gent v KF Shkendija - Gent to win - Won 2-1
Man Utd v Soton - Man Utd -1.5
Dundee V Hamilton - Dundee to win
Aberdeen v Partick - Aberdeen to win
Rangers v Motherwell - Rangers -1.5
Burnley v Liverpool - Over 2.5 goals
Swansea v Hull - Swansea win
Hearts v Caley - Hearts win

£50 on to win £5700

Last edited: