Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

ebc_99

don't think they would have. not clinical enough and Gomez - trent are shaky defensively. this year they might edge them with thiago though

Thiago didn't start with everyone fit anyway, Goretzka & Kimmich are their first choice, Thiago can be a liability defensively. With Sane and Gnabry, Bayern look awesome in attack, I would go with them, just.

Xaviniesta

Thiago didn't start with everyone fit anyway, Goretzka & Kimmich are their first choice, Thiago can be a liability defensively. With Sane and Gnabry, Bayern look awesome in attack, I would go with them, just.

liverpool beat them with roughly same team last year. now thiago leaves them knowing a lot of flick's tactics. liverpool's attack is better than bayern's, as is their midfield and defense. also, bayern don't have much depth

ebc_99

liverpool beat them with roughly same team last year. now thiago leaves them knowing a lot of flick's tactics. liverpool's attack is better than bayern's, as is their midfield and defense. also, bayern don't have much depth

You can't compare Kovac Bayern with Flick's Bayern, besides Lewandowski, Gnabry & Sane is a better attack than Liverpools imo, and Kimmich and Goretzka with Muller just in front is as good as Liverpools midfield. Liverpools defence is slightly better but Neuer is a better keeper than Allison. So I would still go with Bayern, their team is younger too with so much room to develop and improve.

Morten

I dont think Liverpool are better than Bayern.

Home of Barca Fans