La Liga Round 10: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 3-0

Birdy

If XAvi benches Balde for Alba, that's another crime.

You can't face such a well drilled team like Villarea, and have Alba on the pitch

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
FdJ starts at DM and has a stinker, Busi back in the starting lineup vs Athletic. We've already had this phase in the past.

Andresito

Staff member
I'd like to see Ansu, Lewy and Raphinha in a front three. But I'm guessing Xavi will want to start Dembele instead of Rapha.

Midfield I'm looking forward to Frenkie at DM. Pedri together with either Kessie or Gavi.

At the back I hope Roberto is benched. Either Balde or Bellerin at RB. Balde should definitely start though. Alba probably going to be given a start after his Madrid performance and not sure Bellerin is ready to start from the go.

Ansu, Lewy, Raphinha
Pedri, Frenkie, Kessie/Gavi
Alba, Kounde, Eric, Balde

Blackened

I`ve got a feeling that a wily old fox Emery will get a draw. They miss some of their key players, most importantly Gerard Moreno. They still do have a good squad though.

Iniesta Ultra

They know Barca's tactics are low IQ and espn's finally been exposing this self-evident truth. Villa won't play scared like us, sadly we'll still probably win undeservedly.

xXKonan

Ffh6caFXwAAU9Ml

Porque

Did I just see Malonso, Malba and Malberto all along the back line.

F me Xavi, we all know it's gonna be Frenkies fault.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't rate Eric Garcia highly, but benching him for an even slower Marcos Alonso without his ability on the ball is quite some choice by Xavi there.

Perhaps play Frenkie at CB instead and Kessie in a midfield trio with Gavi and Pedri? Not sure it would work well but surely there are other choices he can make.

Gari

Сейчас играет Арсенал.И он доминирует.Хави надо посмотреть,что значит доминировать.

Home of Barca Fans