Finalissima

Morten

TBF if Qatari paid me fuck you money that I used to get at Barca after I've accomplished everything in my career I'd also not bother for 90% of the season

Robbing them blind the little guy
Not sure if good for his last international run, but who cares

Not sure this word has a meaning anymore, PSG may not literally have unlimited money, but they may as well have.
Messi's wages does not even matter to them.

Rassvet

That was only for City tbf, would barely have broken 20 for SAFs United.

If someone said last year that Messi would sturggle in Ligue 1 for PSG, you probably would have found it laughable too.

I think you're just playing up to your "honest Madrid fan" persona on this one.

I can't believe you actually think Messi could have gone to City in 2011 and put up similar numbers in the premier league on a team starting the likes of Gareth Barry, Milner, Clichy, Zabaleta, Lescott, and Joe hart as he was in Barcelona.

Temptation

Won't be surprised to see "Argentina fan" KL twerk for France or some team soon. You know how it goes...:lol:

Incoming: Same old Salty Pool, Dawg, Bodybagged comments bigging up RM by the wannabe cop. Rattled by Rassy:lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Not sure this word has a meaning anymore, PSG may not literally have unlimited money, but they may as well have.
Messi's wages does not even matter to them.

Aye
They gave Ramos some 15-20M net to help him pay off his real estate commitments and barely care about him saying or doing anything of substance

Messi got the dosh he wanted in old age and can afford to turn up 3-4-5 times per year. Can't blame him
CR is way more obsessed finding targets. He will find retirement stupid hard when time comes and we probably wont be able to get rid of him on social media or punditry
If Leo couldnt' slash contract he did the next best thing to take PSG to the cleaners and give them nothing in return

Morten

If someone said last year that Messi would sturggle in Ligue 1 for PSG, you probably would have found it laughable too.

I think you're just playing up to your "honest Madrid fan" persona on this one.

I can't believe you actually think Messi could have gone to City in 2011 and put up similar numbers in the premier league on a team starting the likes of Gareth Barry, Milner, Clichy, Zabaleta, Lescott, and Joe hart as he was in Barcelona.

Could Messi have put up 40+ league goals with the likes of Silva, Yaya Toure, and Tevez around him? Yeah, i think so.

You brought up only the less famous names, which reminds me, even some of those were quite decent, actually.

KingLeo10

Deserved winners, but nothing more than a WC QF team

Depends on the draw. They gave France their toughest game at the 2018 WC and that was an ass Argentina side.

I see them among the final four. From there on, the margins are too thin.

Andresito

Staff member
Messi 2 assists.

Question is, does this Argentina side struggle more against shite sides or against the top ones?

Home of Barca Fans