Xabi Alonso

X

xaviniesta

as much as we hate him here for whatever reasons, i must say this pass was absolutely sexy as hell.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Interesting although not necessarily a complete surprise but an article in today's MD touches on how Xabi is right up there with Pepe as the most despised player on the capital club among Barcelona players

Galning

Xabi is one of those players who can make million fouls without getting a card.
See: that two footed tackle on Busquets.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Playing for Madrid despite being Basque probably helps too, as the separatists would consider him a traitor

X

xaviniesta

xabi got yellow for this foul but after it was out of play which was like a minute later and the spanish tv failed with it, showing that albiol got it.

madrid players should real be told though that they should chill out with those sliding tackles. even mashc who is an expert in this got caught, not to mention sergio ramos who did it many times in his own box. although the first one was not a pen i would still be very angry with him if i was his coach, making those challanges where it is no needed, nowhere there for alexis to go. he was such a boss when he stayd on his feet, knocking cesc and tello out like they weren't even there.

X

xaviniesta

Have a banana shake and chill out , the Clasico always had tensions from both sides

i don't mind you blaming it on tension and completely ignore that mourinho should tell them that. but im happy with that.

Ursegor

World Champion
He reminds me of Paul Scholes. The long balls. Powerful long range shots. The shit tackles. Never noticed this before.

Beast

The Observer
It is & always will be , it's not like you were in love with Real prior to Jose arrival and you stopped it due to Mourinho... let's not revise history please

Apart from special friendship cases (like Hierro-Pep-Lucho & Raul-Pep , Eto'o - Iker etc ) It's always been the same .. you need to look back a little bit especially when you had nice players like Hristo , Van Bommel etc

Just because they stopped the internal fighting in the Spanish NT team and learned how to unify themselves it doesn't mean a history of rivalry and hate (from Catalans ) will end just like that

A Catalan is taught from day one to hate Real Madrid and when you join cheering Barcelona the first thing they tell you is HATE RM ... so let's stop with the fake shocking "OMG Xabi is too rough , we hate him now "... your club build 80% of his energy on hating the other... nuff said

Home of Barca Fans