New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Andresito

Staff member
Looks like ass, but they always do in early pics.

What I wonder is how tf our future kits always get leaked so early. First time I see leaked kits 2 years ahead.

Vilarrubi

Think this is fan made, looks better than the footyheadlines leak though:

Ey8gr-kWEAI7vz6

Birdy

I don't get why they make glaring stylistic mistakes.

For example, here you have the 3-color stripe. Some people like it, some don't. That's fine.

But then you have to be consistent with the outlines of the design as well.
The way they have the beige (whatever shade) line down each side is totally off when in conjunction with isolating one of the 3 colors, the navy blue, and using it for the collar.
You either have to use the navy blue for both collar and side stripes, or use the beige for all of them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't get why they make glaring stylistic mistakes.

For example, here you have the 3-color stripe. Some people like it, some don't. That's fine.

But then you have to be consistent with the outlines of the design as well.
The way they have the beige (whatever shade) line down each side is totally off when in conjunction with isolating one of the 3 colors, the navy blue, and using it for the collar.
You either have to use the navy blue for both collar and side stripes, or use the beige for all of them.

Agreed, the beige color lining the edges of the sleeves and torso looks completely out of place and forced. They are only using it to pay tribute to some old color scheme we had in the 90's. Using a color for the sake of using it is just stupid.

And look at the wonders darker shades (for the blue and red) can do.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
21/22 is ugly and 22/23 is ugly too. Just give me some classic stuff and experiment with the other shirts. They are at least 4 a season now ffs.
If there just one really nice shirt among those, people will buy lots of it so the money will come in. This year's black shirt or first Senyera kit are amazing and people love to buy it. A home shirt with classic design will always be bought too.

Home of Barca Fans