Lliga | Round 34: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 7-1

Devils

If we cant beat last place Osasuna at home with this lineup we don't deserve the title, I think we're gonna win quite comfortably.

People said the exact same things against Deportivo and Malaga in the recent weeks.

FFS can we just not risk it for once...

Machina

I saw the lineup... I puked a little. Osasuna fighting against relegation with everything they have. Holy hell!

Raketa10

WTF is this?!?! Oh Jesus I can't wait for Lucho to go away! This non-stop rotations ond formation changes are disastrous but this should be the last time he does it! We just have to survive this shit today and than it's over.

Last edited:

GetIn

Digne,Paco,Denis,Arda, Gomes; holy shit if Messi does not come out firing tonight we are toast. Hoping we can bundle in atleast a couple lucky goals and run with the win. Lucho never learns with his shitty rotations, he couldn't even play Bob at CM tonight. He is young, he will have plenty in his legs.

JamDav1982

Digne,Paco,Denis,Arda, Gomes; holy shit if Messi does not come out firing tonight we are toast. Hoping we can bundle in atleast a couple lucky goals and run with the win. Lucho never learns with his shitty rotations, he couldn't even play Bob at CM tonight. He is young, he will have plenty in his legs.

Haha calm down. Barca will win easily.

xXKonan

Alba,Umtiti and Roberto are one yellow away from suspension I believe. that's why Lucho rested them for the Derby.

gatsu

Lucho is definitely a retard there is no other explanation. You want to rest the players fine. But play our best 11, score 2 or 3 goals and you can rest the freaking players afterward.

Seriously I'm sick of all this shit.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This is fucking bullshit! Just field Messi and that's it!

We don't have CL, so why is he resting players in a game we absolutely must win?

Zidane got inside his head by resting Cristina, can't wait until Lucho is out!

Home of Barca Fans