Jeremy Mathieu

dostoevskij

good as almost always as a CB,
its a pity that he forgot how to play as LB or simply cannot make it there anymore or maybe its with our playing style that he has so much problems at this position, which is his natural one ( or was at least for first valencia years). when we rest Alba i dont wanna see Adriano there anymore, maybe we can try vermalen as LB if he is fit

Barcafan 2304

Haha true I guess and he was poor at LB but that's not a crime. If he struggles in that position so be it. Seems at home as a centre half and if that's where he is comfortable then again, so be it

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Grimaldo is hardly that great defensively, but can't really see him be worse than Mathieu and Adriano at LB, and he's probably leaving on a free transfer in 9 months. Heck it might even be worth trying to stick Sergi Roberto there.

serghei

Not a good showing by Mathieu. Last season he saved us there and now he was among the worst.

Big surprise. Mathieu doing awful at LB. Maybe Lucho doesn't understand the amount of enerqy, agility and speed required to go up and down the flank for 90 min. I'm extremely disappointed in Lucho tonight.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Dear Diary:

-Day 391 of the Mathieu Adventure Experience: Today was not a good day, we suffered all over the green fields and succumbed to many skirmishes from those aggressive denizens of the Celtics of Vigo. They came time and time again in murderous waves and our lanky pasty legs could not cope with their rampant zeal. Let us hope day 392 brings better fortune in our adventures.

PS: My cigarettes are running out. Dark days ahead.

Last edited:

Jombi

We seriously need someone like Benjamin Mendy from Marseille or Jonny from Celta as LB alternative. This cant continue.

Home of Barca Fans