CL | Quarter Final - 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Juventus 0-0 (0-3 agg.)

Barcilliant

Pure fucking impotence!!
Is this the Barca DNA we want??

Sterile possession. Inability to score off set pieces. Endless passing.

We need a modern coach and we need some more directness. Lmao at us trying to cross into the box!

Rory

Honestly never seen MSN miss the target so much. Same with the first leg if they'd have taken even half the chances they were given it'd have ended 6-3 on aggregate. Sad to see Barca out when teams that play anti-football and ride their luck go through or in Reals case be handed the match by the referee

Na Na Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Good Bye

kilian

I don`t feel like quoting all the people who quoted me and argued that lucho was right in press conference, but now you see you were wrong, the same as lucho. It is ok to say that you will try your best etc. but to arrogantly say that you are sure that you will score 5 goals against a team that conceded only 2 goals so far in CL is beyond retarded. We couldn`t do shit to them. I`m glad that useless prick is gone after this season, but he should have been sacked at mid season.

Allegri destroyed him in this tie. Destroyed.

serghei

The tie was lost in Italy. We hoped and gave it a shot, but Juventus is no PSG.

Juventus had as many clear chances as us on Camp Nou. Wasn't a game where we missed a lot of clear chances, but more like a game in which we had troubles creating clear cut options to score.

Team is in need of a change in how it approaches the positional possession game. There is no actual plan of creating chances through ideas of play. Our chances come from us giving the ball to Messi and Neymar and expecting them to bail us out every single time.

I think Lucho might have looked too much at this forum, thinking Neymar and Messi can ever win us games on their own. If you do not have a clear way of generating progression through possession in the opponent's half, you're only creating chances depending on the individual form of your players. Against teams who defend well and are very capable tactically, this is not enough.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Oh well, as expected. At least we did put up an effort, which was positive.

Congratulations to [MENTION=9847]ejuventus[/MENTION] and other Juve fans, you beat us fair and square, totally deserved to go through. Wish you the best luck in the semis and beyond!

Barcilliant

Another year wasted.

Fuck, this is beyond tragic.

I knew we were going out but FFS at least score.

It looked like a training session for the most part.

Needed to be more clinical. Much more clinical. RM are going to destroy them.

Hope they destroy us this weekend too. And that we lose every game in la liga and lose the CDR. The board needs to wake up.

Home of Barca Fans