Lliga | Round 26: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 5-0

Flavius

Finally Enrique accepts Gomes need to stay out. Hope for no surprises vs PSG in first 11 (Gomes..), with this reaction from team we can dream!

eaman

Great performance but will probably need around 8 goals to go through against PSG even with this type of performance. But still in for the treble and hopefully it can happen

Horatio

You're welcome
Pretty remarkable considering the hiccups so far this season but we only lost twice in La Liga so far.
Also most ahead goals and second to lowest goals conceded.

bismp

Now that i think about it again,i don't really care about the PSG match.I just want us to destroy Madrid in the Bernaleo more than everything

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I think pretty much everyone is over PSG. Being back in the league title battle helped a lot.

JerseyAddict

Now that i think about it again,i don't really care about the PSG match.I just want us to destroy Madrid in the Bernaleo more than everything

totaly. PSG is 0.1% chance... Just destroy those cheaters and take that La Liga from Flos greedy hands.

kilian

Definitely! All I'm saying that I'm not hung up over the loss anymore. On Wednesday we have nothing to lose and, for once, I kinda like the feeling.

After seeing the commitment and domination against Celta, one could hope for an even bigger show on Wednesday. I still doubt that we`ll go through, but at least play a fantastic game and see what happens.

5-0. We can do it.

Horatio

You're welcome
Definitely! All I'm saying that I'm not hung up over the loss anymore. On Wednesday we have nothing to lose and, for once, I kinda like the feeling.

I felt the same, until I saw the game yesterday against Celta. At least I could justify that we get knocked out so early because of a semi-crisis. But now that we seem reinvigorated and could've gone for treble puts a new damper on things.

Home of Barca Fans