Isco

CuleLife4Life

Right now, I'd take Isco over Neymar. That Neymar has more potential and could become one of the worlds best players is a different matter though.. I only mean if I had to pick right now for a few games then I'd take Isco

I believe if Isco was given a real chance he could tie or pass Neymar in terms of importance to the team.

I still believe he will leave the upcoming summer though. Absolutely disgusting what they've done to him.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I hope he gets fed up and leaves them. It's a shame to see a player of his calibre playing in a club like theirs. I can see him in Arsenal in a couple years as a replacement for Cazorla.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Dat work-rate tho (from James too). So great!

And so much one-touch play in that first half, it was gorgeous to watch.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope he gets fed up and leaves them. It's a shame to see a player of his calibre playing in a club like theirs. I can see him in Arsenal in a couple years as a replacement for Cazorla.

I hope so. Just so that we can buy him from them after a year later as our standard Arsenal signing :xavi:

Autumn

This Bale injury is a complete disaster. Isco's making it so clear how superior he is to Bale.

I can only hope they foolishly send him back to the bench, and frustrate even to another level. His situation is so shameful, but better they squander him than utilize him and beat us in La Liga.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was huge tonight!

Madrid have a good thing going on with all the competition for the midfield spots... Kinda sad when you look at our bench, for the third straight season...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cmon Carlo. Stick him to the bench once Bale is back so that he gets tired off this and leaves in summer.

Please Carlo :cry:

Icarium

Lifestealer
If there is one player who i desperately want to play for barca it is him. Don't mind paying that 60M for him. He could improve our squad.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Carlo really has changed him. He started off as a rough/selfish albeit brilliantly talented player but in the past year he has evolved into a much more complete player. He knows how to pass and move, defends very well, creates space with his dribbling and often starts crucial attacking sequences, and is occupying more space on the pitch (going deep and wide as many times as he goes forward). As he gets better and better at those aspects of the game he could slot in for Modric as the Croat gets older.

He won't have to clash positionally with James as we expected (the latter is transforming into a more complete player too though I don't think he is in the right role to be decisive).

Morten

Cmon Carlo. Stick him to the bench once Bale is back so that he gets tired off this and leaves in summer.

Please Carlo :cry:

Wouldnt you want to wait until your transfer ban ends before he is forced out? Anyway, you had a briliant Iniesta for many seasons, now its our time ;)

Home of Barca Fans