Bundesliga

Who will win the Bundesliga this season?

• Borussia Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuttgart

• Other

• Total voters

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I remember someone fearing that Bayern will bag a treble.

Today they were denied it in a spectacular fashion. At least they won't be compared to 08/09 Barca

KingLeo10

Bayerns style fits well Vs our style. We very rarely play well Vs them.

Not true. They've found us at times when we were weak and mauled us. We mauled them when they were weak (08/09) and when the teams were of comparable strength (14/15), we beat them without too much trouble.

They've gotten this perception here because when they get a chance they run up the score.

I would choose Pep's Barca or Lucho's 14/15 Barca over 12/13 Bayern or 19/20 Bayern without any hesitation. Although the match between 14/15 Barca and 12/13 Bayern would be close.

Catta

Bayerns style fits well Vs our style. We very rarely play well Vs them.

Their style didn't fit in 2009 and 2015. Why was that? Maybe because then our players weren't lazy and past it. Easy to humiliate a team who is at their lowest, but whenever they played against a competent Barca team, they lost.

diDi7

I remember someone fearing that Bayern will bag a treble.

Today they were denied it in a spectacular fashion. At least they won't be compared to 08/09 Barca

Not sure why some fans on here appear so insecure about their precious previous Barca teams. It's gonna be alright. Even if we beat everyone 5-0, doesn't change anything about what happened in the past. If it makes you sleep better, then just tell yourself your favourite Barca was the best team in history. Easy fix. :2thumbsup:

Home of Barca Fans