Real Madrid Castilla

Samper

lol.. we all know who's the real coach of Castilla. What would be the point of being assistant coach of a third division team when you can be the assistant coach of Real Madrid ?

Yes, we all know who's the real coach of Castilla. But if they can't proof he's the real coach of Castilla no need for punishment. CAS thinks there isn't enough evidence so the ban is lifted. Just an ansumption. Maybe it isn't fair but they just follow the rules.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Marco Asenio on his way to them. Top, top talent. We could have got him for 4m in summer, but Zubi rejected it.

Last edited:

Frodo_FCB

These young talents who go at RM academies :lol:
I don't remember many great players coming out of there..At least under Flo era...

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Marco Asenio on their way to them. Top, top talent. We could have got him for 4m in summer, but Zubi rejected it.

Poor choice. Even if he plays really well, he won't make it there, because he'll be shipped out to make room for a superstar.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
These young talents who go at RM academies :lol:
I don't remember many great players coming out of there..At least under Flo era...

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Good players come out of La Fabrica; it's just that they never succeed at Real Madrid, only after they leave.

For example, Soldado(he was good at Valencia), Negredo, Borja Valero, Juan Mata, etc.

xavi_the_Boss

The guy almost begged us to sign him. He is a Barca fan too, but the geniuses wanted to spend those 4m on Sir Douggy instead.

Yeah i know.I think we even made a bid around 2,5 mil.But Mallorca wanted 4.
He is doing great at Mallorca and could have been one for the future while Douglas sits on the bench and seems to be a waste of Money.

raki

Douglas was a terrible deal. Agree. But we dont need Asensio.
Adama and Deulofeu. C´mon, think a little bit.

raki

Good players come out of La Fabrica; it's just that they never succeed at Real Madrid, only after they leave.

For example, Soldado(he was good at Valencia), Negredo, Borja Valero, Juan Mata, etc.
At this moment they are shit or else they would not be in the last positions in 3rd division.

Home of Barca Fans