Tennis

Caramel

I think Djokovic is winning this one in 4. Tbh, if Federer loses even one set, he's done. I remember how out of gas he was in the Wimby final by the end of the 3rd set. The 34 yo's stamina leaves much to be desired.

I'm hoping for an upset and for Federer to save tennis tomorrow.

Another boring final. Expecting a 4 set win for Djokovic.

I really hope this prediction of yours is as wrong as your other ones.

Richard.H

I think Djokovic is winning this one in 4. Tbh, if Federer loses even one set, he's done. I remember how out of gas he was in the Wimby final by the end of the 3rd set. The 34 yo's stamina leaves much to be desired.

I'm hoping for an upset and for Federer to save tennis tomorrow.

I really hope this prediction of yours is as wrong as your other ones.

Yes my predictions have been incorrect for this tournament. I still think it will be very difficult for fed to win (and I'm a big fed fan).

Caramel

Yes my predictions have been incorrect for this tournament. I still think it will be very difficult for fed to win (and I'm a big fed fan).

Same, i've been a fan since 2001 when he was still 20 years old. But he is 34 years old, I don't have high expectations anymore. The Wimbledon final hurt enough, now i just sit back and enjoy. Djokovic is winning this (still hoping he doesn't though :p )

Richard.H

Federer will win, and he will get 20 grand slams

I see him winning just one more. Two is a huge stretch. I think he can still reach a lot of Grand Slam finals next year, and I really don't see Djokovic being so consistent with all of his appearances. Any GS final that Fed reaches without Djokovic being there, will be the one he wins.

Vilarrubi

There's something quite robotic about Djokovic and uncharismatic. While he is amazing he's not as likeable as Roger and Nadal when they were winning all the time.

Chong Li

Please Roger just win this.

I really like Djoker, but damn do I want that ginger a-hole Boris Becker on the losing side! Can't stand this guy's fat, bloated face!

Home of Barca Fans