Florentino Perez Leaks! Attacks on Real Madrid Legends!

Messigician

🗣️ Leaked audio of Florentino Perez from 2006: "Del Bosque is a chump, all the evil comes from his time. He has not trained in his life, nor does he know how to train. He can't direct people. Doesn't know anything about tactics or physique. He knows nothing." [@elconfidencial]

Messigician

I'm wondering if the real aim of these tapes is Mbappe and this is being sponsored by the Oil State.

These tapes only objective is to harm Florentino's image as a father figure to the club and it's players.

If they continue to release these then I'm waiting for some really bad quote which they hope will turn Mbappe's head.

Just seems odd how they are being released as if the purpose is to build a foundation to have a greater fall

Devils

This cat is seriously satan in disguise.

Will never forget this quote:

https://en.as.com/en/2017/08/10/football/1502360374_428117.html

Evil ass mofo.
wow.png

Morten

I guess i learned something from these leaks, that Perez isnt as big of a Mourinho-fan as i thought.

Strange with all the rumors he would have returned if not for Zidane though.

Birdy

This is huge!
These leaks are not emerging by accident.
I am sure every president/coach/player is saying similar things in private conversations
More likely someone is trying to heart ESL in Perez rather than RM in Perez

Jadentheman

I'm wondering if the real aim of these tapes is Mbappe and this is being sponsored by the Oil State.

These tapes only objective is to harm Florentino's image as a father figure to the club and it's players.

If they continue to release these then I'm waiting for some really bad quote which they hope will turn Mbappe's head.

Just seems odd how they are being released as if the purpose is to build a foundation to have a greater fall

This is huge!
These leaks are not emerging by accident.
I am sure every president/coach/player is saying similar things in private conversations
More likely someone is trying to heart ESL in Perez rather than RM in Perez

I can believe teh big oil angle. No one else has the money to do so. Perez can bully and get away with lesser wealthy people, but Big Oil State is way above him.

Porque

Definitely the leaks are there to discredit his reputation and the notion that he could figurehead the ESL.

Could be worse, he could be building stadiums in the desert with the harboured souls of Nepalese construction workers. But that just gets you a promotion :lol:

Messi983

Love this. :lol: Uncle Flo says what most think of these primadonnas.

Sure, he's right about likes of CR and Mou and I also get him being upset with Iker who has surely leaked some inside infos to his wife but don't understand what his issue was with Raul and even less with someone like Del Bosque who "couldn't handle their galacticos" eventhough he won two CLs with them and later also proved him wrong by winning WC and Euro with Spain.

Messi983

Jos? Antonio Abell?n would have blackmailed Real Madrid by asking for 10 million euros in exchange for eliminating the recordings of Florentino P?rez, which have come to light these days through El Confidencial, in which he criticizes several former players and former Real Madrid coaches.

[tw]1415569897522933760[/tw]

https://twitter.com/realmadrid/status/1415569897522933760

What seems interesting to me here is that this guy blackmailed Florentino already in 2011 (well, it was through his VP but there is no way Perez didn't know about this) but then he still somehow was in private with him a year later when those comments about CR, Mou and Mendes were supposed to be made.

And more strange is he waited for 10 more years to leak these audios. Surely someone must have paid him a lot to do that (still don't know if enough after Florentino's lawyers will go after him, lol). Could really be linked to ESL after all as Perez said.

Home of Barca Fans