Tennis

Messigician

:lol: :lol:

Putting BarcaOG's rants to shame.

He's pissed off when Barca's LEGEND and the GOAT does well

I'm pissed off because of a country's BLATANT HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION

FROM AUSTRALIAN LAW

Section 10(2) of the Human Rights Act 2004 Australia says that: No-one may be subjected to medical or scientific experimentation or treatment without his or her free consent. Note: The prohibition on torture and cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment under international law applies at all times and under all circumstances.

YLU FUCKING LIARS YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES DJOKOVIC'S LAWYERS WILL FUCKING RINSE YOU IN COURT

KingLeo10

Gician is truly a troll GOAT. I'm willing to bet he doesn't know more than a handful of rules on how to actually play tennis. Probably has never watched this sport, but is going nuclear in this thread nonetheless.

:mou: Also, I'm immensely pleased by the developments [MENTION=22863]Laplacian[/MENTION]

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Gician is truly a troll GOAT. I'm willing to bet he doesn't know more than a handful of rules on how to actually play tennis. Probably has never watched this sport, but is going nuclear in this thread nonetheless.

:mou: Also, I'm immensely pleased by the developments

The Barto grift not as effective as it used be. On to the next one.

Richard.H

Australia and New Zealand have gone for another strategy when it comes to COVID. They've been going for an approach where they want to eliminate it from the population and when there's an outbreak they shut states down to trace & control and then re-open everything when there's no new infections.

Being isolated from other countries or people moving freely unlike here in Europe or for you guys in the United States they went for this approach since they thought it was doable. I mean the only way in to Australia is what by air and sea? You cannot simply drive to there like from country to country here or state to state there, or through Mexico for that matter.

Strict quarantine for anyone coming to the country, whether they are nationals or non-nationals even if they are vaccinated.

For non-nationals they simply don't allow non-nationals that are unvaccinated entry to the country. They just don't care. It's what it is. They cannot allow celebrities to breach the rules they've set and the approach they've gone for.

Ya I know that part of the world is a lot stricter with this virus but still Djokovic is the biggest draw for the tournament. I am almost certain that he could play but with more stricter testing requirements. Testing twice a day, etc. to make sure he's negative and good to go. They didn't even really attempt to make some compromise it seems. It's clear that their government is trying to send a message but it's going to be backfire heavily.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:facepalm: Wow.

Do they know down there that vaccinated people are testing positive all the time too?

Isn't Klopp saying how everybody at Liverpool is vaccinated, while half his team including himself are out for the count with Covid? :lol:

Tbf to New Zealand they have done much better than anywhere else in the World and even in Australia they managed to keep the country and everything open for residents more often than elsewhere in the World, until recently I suppose.

Vaccinated people can test positive too of course, but they're not going to allow a free-for-all still.

Just explaining their approach here.

And like I said above, Australian immigration is really strict in the first place. It can be a pain to travel there if any of you have ever been there. They have their own set of rules unlike anywhere else to protect Australian flora and what not since they're kinda separated from the rest of the world being an island far away from the mainland.

Ya I know that part of the world is a lot stricter with this virus but still Djokovic is the biggest draw for the tournament. I am almost certain that he could play but with more stricter testing requirements. Testing twice a day, etc. to make sure he's negative and good to go. They didn't even really attempt to make some compromise it seems. It's clear that their government is trying to send a message but it's going to be backfire heavily.

They cannot make a compromise for a celebrity if they're unwilling to make one for their own citizens.

It's political suicide.

Messigician

:mou: Also, I'm immensely pleased by the developments [MENTION=22863]Laplacian[/MENTION]

Bro I respect you, but this isn't the time for that. I am disgusted they using Djokovic for votes and clout and kept him detained for over 12 hours in solitary confinement ALL BSCAUSE HES NOT VAXED

FUCK THAT SHIT

Messigician

Tbf to New Zealand they have done much better than anywhere else in the World and even in Australia they managed to keep the country and everything open for residents more often than elsewhere in the World, until recently I suppose.

Vaccinated people can test positive too of course, but they're not going to allow a free-for-all still.

And like I said above, Australian immigration is really strict in the first place. It can be a pain to travel there if any of you have ever been there. They have their own set of rules unlike anywhere else to protect Australian flora and what not since they're kinda separated from the rest of the world being an island far away from the mainland.

And now Australia has gone nuclear due to COVID Omicron

Sad!

I'm sure they'll blame Djokovic for that

Messigician

They cannot make a compromise for a celebrity if they're unwilling to make one for their own citizens.

It's political suicide.

They already allowed in other tennis players

FOOL

DonAK

They already allowed in other tennis players

FOOL

Yes. Vaccinated players or players that have shown proof they qualify for an exemption, like for example having an allergy to ingredients in the approved vaccines.

I know it's tough to understand since you tend to be a little slow sometimes, but you'll get there. I believe in you Messigician.

Messigician

Yes. Vaccinated players or players that have shown proof they qualify for an exemption, like for example having an allergy to ingredients in the approved vaccines.

I know it's tough to understand since you tend to be a little slow sometimes, but you'll get there. I believe in you Messigician.

Same reason as Djokovic ie NOT allergies

TWO AUSTRALIAN MEDICAL BOARDS APPROVED DJOKOVIC MEDICAL EXEMPTION

I know it's hard for brainless people like you to understand the term HYPOCRISY but please at least make an effort you'll get credit from me for trying

I'm not a strict teacher

DonAK

Same reason as Djokovic ie NOT allergies

TWO AUSTRALIAN MEDICAL BOARDS APPROVED DJOKOVIC MEDICAL EXEMPTION

I know it's hard for brainless people like you to understand the term HYPOCRISY but please at least make an effort you'll get credit from me for trying

I'm not a strict teacher

That's no way to talk to someone that's like your father.

I'll forgive you though since your mom told me you might be off your meds again.

Laplacian

To be honest, I believe the medical exemptions for the other handful of players are most likely bullshit too. Even the most vulnerable immunocompromised and food allergies have been cleared for vaccination, i find it hard to believe athletes in their primes have genuine concerns. The key thing is that Djokovic decided to gloat about it enraging the public thereby forcing the government's hand. I believe if he had completely kept his mouth shut he'd be in Melbourne today walking around drinking some avocado latte after a nice morning practice session.

Messigician

That's no way to talk to someone that's like your father.

I'll forgive you though since your mom told me you might be off your meds again.

No wonder you're too pussy to belong to a political party.

You're even too pussy to take the L

You're the type to enjoy getting your ponytail pulled back can tell from the way you type.

Get educated

serghei

This looks like a 90s movie where Steven Seagal or Michael Duddikoff and a team of mercenaries is hired by Novak Djokovic's dad to solve a seemingly impossible situation. They show up in stealth mode, beat everybody in the airport, save Djokovic, and deliver him on Rod Laver Arena minutes before the first match with everyone cheering.

To be honest, I believe the medical exemptions for the other handful of players are most likely bullshit too. Even the most vulnerable immunocompromised and food allergies have been cleared for vaccination, i find it hard to believe athletes in their primes have genuine concerns.

Yes, yes, that's why Pfizer and others companies pushed hard for liability waivers.

Messigician

To be honest, I believe the medical exemptions for the other handful of players are most likely bullshit too. Even the most vulnerable immunocompromised and food allergies have been cleared for vaccination, i find it hard to believe athletes in their primes have genuine concerns. The key thing is that Djokovic decided to gloat about it enraging the public and forcing the government's hand. I believe he had completely kept his mouth shut he'd be in Melbourne today walking around drinking some avocado latte after a nice morning practice session.

He didn't gloat, but thank you for pointing out obvious double standards and vote chasing

Have a great day :)

Home of Barca Fans