Tennis

zanela

OMG, I just checked the scoreline. Medvedev is my second favorite (albiet a distant one after Nadal), but after his disappointing showing in GS finals, I give him little chance pre-match. Given djokanimal has made dramatic comebacks before, I'm hesitant to get optimistic just yet. :p

But Medvedev winning a slam before the greek boy sissypas would be glorious.

KingLeo10

Yeah the mental pressure got to Djokovic.

Hopefully this shatters his invincible image. He's still probably the mentally strongest player ever but not like a runaway favorite over Nadal who is close IMO.

Laplacian

Yeah the mental pressure got to Djokovic.

Hopefully this shatters his invincible image. He's still probably the mentally strongest player ever but not like a runaway favorite over Nadal who is close IMO.

Like I said before, so many next gen players crumble before Djokovic and amp up their unforced errors when they're ahead. It might help them if Medvedev wins this while they're watching.

Hardy

before the match Nole said he would have play this match like it was the last one of his career, he's indeed playing like a 45yold

Laplacian

Time for Medvedev to choke his service game, get broken several times to Djokovic winning the 3rd set and taking it all in 5.

Home of Barca Fans