Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Wow Wow Wow I cant believe it - the magic of the legendary Pep is over. This will be his last season at City. One last try, one last hope, one last dance for the biggest trophy of european cup football - the Uefa champions league.

BBZ8800

You keep repeating 'tactics get worked out' and completely ignore City and Pep keep trying different approaches.

The biggest issue at City is not tactics being worked out or old players tired of winning it is the players they have bought to replace others have not been good enough.

A lot of the stuff you come out with just comes across of never really watching them but speaking in cliches to rant about what has gone wrong.

I watched the last few matches from City.

To me, it looks like the same old Pep's (shitty, pun intended) tactics.

Playing through the ground.
Passing around the box a lot.
The only new thing are some crosses (to midget attackers, lol) and a lot of low crosses.
And his defenders are lately taller, faster and more athletic.
But deep down, this is more or less 80-90% the classic same old Pep's football.

A taller no9? No
Some long balls from Cbs? No
Trying to bypass midfield here and there to avoid risks around the box? Never
Long range attempts from outside of a box? Almost never, Pep doesn't like risky attempts.

What on Earth is new in his game compared to the last 10 years except those low crosses and stupid crosses to midget strikers?

Tactics are quite similar to a classical Pep.
Player's skillsets are similar to Pep's Barca.
Players personalities are similar to Pep's Barca (nice choirboys).
Physically weak-but mobile players: weak Foden, weak Bernardo, weak Sterling.

Leeds vs City again looked like teen boys vs men in terms of physique.

All in all, I don't see as much changes and evolving in Pep's team as you do.

serghei

:lol: This City team is a product of calamitous transfers. It's incredible how much money they paid on serial gaffeurs like Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Laporte and others.

It's not a match without at least one these guys looking like clowns and gifting the opponents easy goals. :lol:.

BarcaOG

Banned
We were terrible at attacking. One of the best defensive sides in Europe though. Cut the bollocks.

city one of the best defensive sides in europe? ...you can't be serious....

really surprising to see city stumbling this early in the season

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Manchester " The sporting project" City not looking that good. Time for Pep to spend another 50 mil on a garbage player.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans