Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

kobby

Pep's teams become very predictable after a while. Messi should thank Barca for saving him from joining this disaster.

JamDav1982

Teams are cutting through Citys slow midfield with ease.

For all the great players that have left or leaving Peps City soon prime Fernandinho seems the one they miss the most.

snowy

medio-city :coffee:

Bielsa murderball is da shizznit. They tried to screen out Calvin but then Leeds had the threat on the sides. Still think Dallas could be upgraded. He gave it his all though and was cramping bad at the end.

Awesome game by Chelsea btw... Werner was actually the week link. Not most effective vs Park the Bus

BBZ8800

Pep's City now looks like Barca in post-Pep's years.

Like a washed out version of once GOAT system/style.

Our fans always said: we stopped running and playing well after Pep.

Yet, the same is happening with City UNDER Pep.

My point: Pep or no Pep, every tactics gets figured out after 3-4 years and then you become crap.

I have a feeling that if Pep stays in City for 5 more years, they wouldn't win a single EPL anymore.

In fact, they would sink lower and lower in each new season.

Also, Pep is paying the price for playing shitty playmaking attackers instead of buying true scorers.

But he doesn't want to give up from some possession and link up, lol.

What is worse, City's choir boys will now lose confidence.
And yet, their opponents will be more and more confident because teams have figured them out.

I really don't see how can Pep turn this downhill situation around.

JamDav1982

Pep's City now looks like Barca in post-Pep's years.

Like a washed out version of once GOAT system/style.

Our fans always said: we stopped running and playing well after Pep.

Yet, the same is happening with City UNDER Pep.

My point: Pep or no Pep, every tactics gets figured out after 3-4 years and then you become crap.

I have a feeling that if Pep stays in City for 5 more years, they wouldn't win a single EPL anymore.

In fact, they would sink lower and lower in each new season.

Also, Pep is paying the price for playing shitty playmaking attackers instead of buying true scorers.

But he doesn't want to give up from some possession and link up, lol.

What is worse, City's choir boys will now lose confidence.
And yet, their opponents will be more and more confident because teams have figured them out.

I really don't see how can Pep turn this downhill situation around.

You keep repeating 'tactics get worked out' and completely ignore City and Pep keep trying different approaches.

The biggest issue at City is not tactics being worked out or old players tired of winning it is the players they have bought to replace others have not been good enough.

A lot of the stuff you come out with just comes across of never really watching them but speaking in cliches to rant about what has gone wrong.

FC433

And to think they have spent 1b+ to build this team. KDB is the only player that I would want at Barca. Maybe Sterling.

Home of Barca Fans