Real Madrid Castilla

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Zidane and the Real Madrid youth scouts and trainers are doing an amazing job so far.

BykKthfIYAAD20G.png:large

The have 1 win. I'd say yes :VdB:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Why is it weak?

Madrid will try to play it down as a minor mistake, but knowingly disregarding the rules in such a blatant manner is a grave offense, they all knew Zidane wasn't allowed to coach and still did it... And if you want to take things further, Zidane was working illegally, something football authorities seem take very seriously...

Why do you think we have a transfer ban? Because we infriged FIFA's labour laws by signing a couple of korean kids... Yet Zidane gets a three month paid vacation until he gets the required credentials to work, and after that he can resume his activities like nothing happened...

I'm not saying Madrid deserve a transfer ban or something as big as that, but their offense was still an important one that should have punished more severely, a year ban for Zidane in my opinion...

Last edited:

Samper

Madrid will try to play it down as a minor mistake, but knowingly disregarding the rules in such a blatant manner is a grave offense, they all knew Zidane wasn't allowed to coach and still did it... And if you want to take things further, Zidane was working illegally, something football authorities seem take very seriously...

Why do you think we have a transfer ban? Because we infriged FIFA's labour laws by signing a couple of korean kids... Yet Zidane gets a three month paid vacation until he gets the required credentials to work, and after that he can resume his activities like nothing happened...

I'm not saying Madrid deserve a transfer ban or something as big as that, but their offense was still an important one that should have punished more severely, a year ban for Zidane in my opinion...

Now you are assuming that Real Madrid knew Zidane shouldn't have coached the Castilla team. I'm not saying they didn't know but I don't think you can just assume they did know it. In their statement they say Zidane was authoristed by the French Football Federian to work as a head in the category Real Madrid Castilla currently find themselves in. I haven't followed this case to much but I believe Zidane only had a UEFA A licence level 2 but Spanish football requires all managers to have a UEFA licence level 3. It could be Real Madid just made a mistake.

I also don't know the guidelines of the UEFA and which punishment should be given for either this or the transfer ban for Barca. Imo the transferban was to harsh if Barca didn't know they were breaking the rules. Espescially to the kids, they couldn't do anything about it and they are being punished. But ye, I don't really know if the punishment is sufficient. If they deliberately broke the rules and Real Madrid knew Zidane couldn't coach Castilla the punishment should be more severely. But now I don't know.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

They're mid-table now. And reportedly been playing really beautiful football but that came from an RM fan so you can't really trust what they call beautiful.

I admit I wrote off Zidane but he may be doing something right now. Well that is if they continue to let him manage.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans