How many goals do you think Griezmann will score this season?

How many goals will Griezmann score this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Flaco

In the past 2 season, it's fair to say Griezmann has been a disappointment & received a lot of criticism

However, Griezmann is now the clear-cut star player after Messi's departure.

Now he'll get more goalscoring opportunities and will be the main FK/penalty taker for sure.

As the title says, how many goals do you think Griezmann will score this season?

Andresito

Staff member
Some historical stats would give a better picture.

Here's his career in full:
reagre.png

At Atletico his mean was 26,6 goals per season during his 5 years. I think he can reach those numbers at Barca this season. Assuming it's all comps.

malvolio

All comps or only Liga?

Liga should be 15-20. He'll bag another 7-8 from CL groups and Cup games, provided we get an easy CL group and we reach semis or final in the Cup.

Last edited:

JohnN

Voted 10 hoping he will only feature vs mickey mouse teams and I won't have to look at his silly celebrations.

malvolio

I hope 30+.

If he doesn’t score 30+ in all comps we might be fucked.

scored 35 in all comps, over his combined 2 seasons here. 30+ goals equals his greatest ever season. not gonna happen.

if he hits 20 or more in the league it would be excellent. CL we ain't winning anyway and Copa is matches against shit teams until QF/SF.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Depends where he plays, if he is the focal point of attack and if on pens/FKs.

Depay could easily be on Pens/FKs and Griezmann on the left with Fati/Depay getting into box more.

Basically... fuck knows until see where/how he plays.

snowy

If a dope ass season, I'm thinking 44 overall goal contributions with about 18 goals.

Memphis and Fati joint top scorers and all 3 sharing pens

SmilerBam

15-19 goals i voted. He'll score a few in the cup before the difficult matches will start. He'll score 1-2-3 in CL group stage too, no chance after that.And the rest will come in the league, i think around 10 goals. People need to know that we will not be worse only goalscoring wise, but our attackers will get lesser service too.Messi was not only our best goalscorer, he was our best asssister too. It'll be a long season, boys.

malvolio

15-19 goals i voted. He'll score a few in the cup before the difficult matches will start. He'll score 1-2-3 in CL group stage too, no chance after that.And the rest will come in the league, i think around 10 goals. People need to know that we will not be worse only goalscoring wise, but our attackers will get lesser service too.Messi was not only our best goalscorer, he was our best asssister too. It'll be a long season, boys.

people will be in for a rude awakening in la liga. we took for granted the advantage that messi gave us in the league.

Birdy

20-25 in all comps will be ideal tbh

basically when Ansu and Dembele are back, and even Coutinho gets game time, his place in the starting XI is under serious threat.

Remember when until Ansu's injury last season, he had lost his place to the others?
Yeah, that...

Home of Barca Fans