Tennis

alex88bg

As much as i love barcaforum i find most people in this thread annoying , immature and without any knowledge of tennis whatsoever.

raskolnikov

Has Federer ever won a final of a grandslam against Djokovic?

I only watch the finals and Djokovic is almost always in them, usually against Murray or Federer and it feels to me like he nearly always win it, like 9/10.
Usually they go head to head for 2 sets being equal then they start choking and Djokovic easily wins.

Has Federer ever won a final of a grandslam against Djokovic?

I only watch the finals and Djokovic is almost always in them, usually against Murray or Federer and it feels to me like he nearly always win it, like 9/10.
Usually they go head to head for 2 sets being equal then they start choking and Djokovic easily wins.

The 2007 US open is the only one. Federer used to dispatch Djokovic in the semis before facing Nadal/someone else.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Poor Wawrinka got destroyed in the last set today :/

Who's gonna watch Djokovic win yet another final ? At least the 1hour until the Barça game starts :D

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I admit I was with Wawrinka, and got pumped up when he won the 2nd set, but it seems it cost him all the energy he had left, Djoko just owned him on the last set from first game till the end.

I don't think Murray will pose much of a treat either, Djoko is just too good.

Home of Barca Fans