7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

FCBfan22

Suarez will be able to miss 50% of his chances and still score 2-3 on regular basis, because Dembouz and Phil will provide him with so many chances.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's going to be announced today.

giphy.gif

You sure?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
How alpha is that, we're so badass we get players to pay out of pocket to come.

"\.:dembele:./"

Yes.

I am sentimental towards Liverpool but let's be real. They are just like any other private owned club bankrolled by rich owners. And then they go about mocking fan owned institution like Barcelona. Liverpool are nothing like Barca.

Devils

[tw]949656760184397825[/tw]

Coutinho has completely and totally rejected everything Liverpool was offering. He will be a Barca player toady.

henias

Even if we get him, where does he fit though? I'm thinking he's more like an attacking mid like Messi but he isn't Iniesta and will never replace him fully in terms of creativity and passing. Unless he plays as a LW, moving Suarez mid and Messi back.

FCBfan22

Even if we get him, where does he fit though? I'm thinking he's more like an attacking mid like Messi but he isn't Iniesta and will never replace him fully in terms of creativity and passing. Unless he plays as a LW, moving Suarez mid and Messi back.

He reminds me of Iniesta around 10 years ago, when he used to occasionally play on the wing. He played in the midfield at Liverpool quite frequently.

Staar

i Used google translate and im gonna send the tweets in the same order you posted them

About to fly from Vigo to Barcelona. Only bad luck can make during the flight the FCB and Liverpool announce the arrival of Coutinho. All summer waiting and ...

If it is confirmed I wait for your tweet informing ..

The last thing that comes is forecasts of presentations next week of the two (Cou and Yerri) so e almostii .... #efatto although not yet 100% #mercato

Home of Barca Fans