Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

fergus90

Buendia to Villa confirmed. That’s now two of our players playing alongside Messi at the Copa America. What a time to be alive.

soul24rage

Buendia to Villa confirmed. That’s now two of our players playing alongside Messi at the Copa America. What a time to be alive.

How do you think Buendia will do for Villa? I'm hoping he gets a lot of playtime at your team.

Honestly, it is a bit of a shamble that he's just been called to the national team and not even including him to the bench. Feels like he needs to knock the house down to get in the squad.

fergus90

How do you think Buendia will do for Villa? I'm hoping he gets a lot of playtime at your team.

Honestly, it is a bit of a shamble that he's just been called to the national team and not even including him to the bench. Feels like he needs to knock the house down to get in the squad.

I think he will be guaranteed a starting spot provided he starts well. His competition in that position, Bertrand Traore has good moments but Buendia is definitely the better footballer. Smith tends to stay loyal to his favourites, so as long as he settles in well I can see him playing almost every game.

I was quite surprised we got him over Arsenal but it shows the clubs ambition, very exciting signing for us.

JamDav1982

I think he will be guaranteed a starting spot provided he starts well. His competition in that position, Bertrand Traore has good moments but Buendia is definitely the better footballer. Smith tends to stay loyal to his favourites, so as long as he settles in well I can see him playing almost every game.

I was quite surprised we got him over Arsenal but it shows the clubs ambition, very exciting signing for us.

Buendia will play plenty in role Barkley couldnt hold down would be my guess.

Traore can still play off the right.

fergus90

Buendia will play plenty in role Barkley couldnt hold down would be my guess.

Traore can still play off the right.

Yeah quite possible too. Barkley started off promising for us but was abysmal after returning from injury and looked like he lacked any desire, story of his career though a bit.

Tough to see where his career goes now, could end up dropping down a league like Wilshere.

I'm guessing a Watford/Burnley move as last chance saloon in the top flight.

JamDav1982

Yeah quite possible too. Barkley started off promising for us but was abysmal after returning from injury and looked like he lacked any desire, story of his career though a bit.

Tough to see where his career goes now, could end up dropping down a league like Wilshere.

I'm guessing a Watford/Burnley move as last chance saloon in the top flight.

He is about as thick as can be by all accounts and never focuses on football for long.

stb_1

Grealish + Buendia in the same team is so tasty. Ward Prowse signing would be such a money ball move. Getting Grealish and Buendia to win fouls around the box and Prowse to score the free kicks.

I hope Dean Smith is a good manager, those two guys can play some silky stuff if they are allowed by the system.

Messi983

A Premier League footballer has been arrested on suspicion of child sex offences. The unnamed player was detained on Friday by Greater Manchester Police.

In a statement posted yesterday, Everton confirmed that the player was from their club.

"Everton can confirm it has suspended a First-Team player pending a police investigation. The Club will continue to support the authorities with their inquiries and will not be making any further statements at this time."

The player is currently on bail pending further inquiries.

There are rumours it's Sigurdsson.

Laplacian

I will never understand pedophiles. Like what the hell is so attractive about teenagers? Especially 14 year olds? Even when you're 16 the thought of dating a 14 year old is pretty disgusting considering how much they look like children. Like, why? An ocean of women and you're trying to fw 14 year olds. lol

The maradona of fucking iceland. lmao

JohnN

I will never understand pedophiles. Like what the hell is so attractive about teenagers? Especially 14 year olds? Even when you're 16 the thought of dating a 14 year old is pretty disgusting considering how much they look like children. Like, why? An ocean of women and you're trying to fw 14 year olds. lol

It's natural that we can't understand them. It would be kind of creepy and alarming if we did. No point in trying to rationalize a disorder like that with a normal person's perspective of attractiveness.

FinBarcelonafan

You are thinking in European standards. You would be shocked what's happening in daily base everywhere else.

(Not that Europe is the only place who recognize pedophiles)

Either way, let's not judge the man yet. Not guilty until proven. Either way his life is ruined now. Wow.

khaled_a_d

It's natural that we can't understand them. It would be kind of creepy and alarming if we did. No point in trying to rationalize a disorder like that with a normal person's perspective of attractiveness.

From medical perspective, attraction to 14 years old is Hebephilia not pedophilia. It is heavily debated whether it is a disorder or not btw.
But at the end, those are kids who can't give their consents so it a r.a.p.e at best.
It is actually disturbing that he is doing it in the UK, where age of consent is actually low (16 iirc) so it isn't a case of mistaking a 17 years old kid as young adult (like Benzema's case).

You are thinking in European standards. You would be shocked what's happening in daily base everywhere else.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Europe actually has one of the lowest age of consent, mostly between 14 to 16? or is it related to age of partner?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans