Tennis

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It is all bullshit

This is why Americans hate Aussie fascist policies.

I doubt you even know what fascism is.

People on the far-right spectrum just throw words like fascism and communism without any thought when they disagree with others.

Messigician

I doubt you even know what fascism is.

People on the far-right spectrum just throw words like fascism and communism without any thought when they disagree with others.

How do you know I could be far left

Mr Macron's comments provoked backlash from the likes of far-right leader Marine Le Pen, who said on Twitter: "A president shouldn't say that. Emmanuel Macron is unworthy of his office."

She accused him of trying to "wage war against a portion of the French".

Opposition lawmaker Sebastien Jumel said Mr Macron "deliberately chose to add hysteria to the debate".

On the far-left, presidential candidate Jean-Luc Melenchon asked: "Is the president in control of what he says?"

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How do you know I could be far left

Mr Macron's comments provoked backlash from the likes of far-right leader Marine Le Pen, who said on Twitter: "A president shouldn't say that. Emmanuel Macron is unworthy of his office."

She accused him of trying to "wage war against a portion of the French".

Opposition lawmaker Sebastien Jumel said Mr Macron "deliberately chose to add hysteria to the debate".

On the far-left, presidential candidate Jean-Luc Melenchon asked: "Is the president in control of what he says?"

That would be just as bad.

Messigician

The biggest news outlet in Serbia just tweeted this

Just to be crystal clear here

2 separate medical boards approved his exemption

And politicians are stopping it

Australia doesn?t deserve to host a grand slam

A war is going to happen.

Novac is bigger than Australia they can't win this

Messigician

In my opinion pick a side and take it to the extreme.

Go all the way with LGBTQQIP2SAA Stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, pansexual, two-spirit (2S), androgynous and asexual.

Or don't go there at all

Simple as that.

Messigician

It's an exaggeration obviously, but I can feel extremism creeping in in any topic from both sides.

Macron dangerously sounds like an extremist in those comments. And in others too.

He is an extremist.

Got bullied about his wife so he takes it out on society

Home of Barca Fans