• Somebody Else

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Gato

Villarato!
It's coming home boys.

Yup

Summer will be absolutely nauseating in the aftermath.

But maybe it'll spark some overrating of Englishborn players within the Premier League leaving some continental talent for others in Europe so fingers crossed

I also fancy Turkey.

Last edited:

fergus90

England, because as an Englishman it's compulsory I get over-confident about our chances to win a major tournament.

Andresito

Staff member
England has been getting way too much attention and with Villarreal kicking off Spain's return to glory, it'd be worth a lot if Spain won with a relatively unknown (and mostly mediocre) squad. Would benefit Barca indirectly irrelevant our players participating or not. And would be a huge FU to Real Madrid as well.

Morten

England has been getting way too much attention and with Villarreal kicking off Spain's return to glory, it'd be worth a lot if Spain won with a relatively unknown (and mostly mediocre) squad. Would benefit Barca indirectly irrelevant our players participating or not. And would be a huge FU to Real Madrid as well.

No, the squad selection is just a joke, in large parts.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hang on, what's Spain winning got to do with Madrid? Doing it without our players doesn't mean they'd not be able to do it with them. If anything might have been easier with them.

malvolio

Malvi on our portuguese side :hooray:

thing is i wouldn't like that ronaldo cunt winning it, but on the other hand i've always liked portugal in euros/WC.

and i've never supported france, germany or england.

brasil, netherlands(in the past), argentina, portgual, spain, most south american countries. those i liked.

Andresito

Staff member
Hang on, what's Spain winning got to do with Madrid? Doing it without our players doesn't mean they'd not be able to do it with them. If anything might have been easier with them.

Not talking about chances with/without them.
Spain winning with more players from Brighton compared to Madrid, the country's royal club, and with the grand Spanish leader omitted would of course have some effect.

Imagine how Ramos would feel if he'd see Busi lifting the trophy in his place. His patriotism will only be able to hide his disappointment to a small extent.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not talking about chances with/without them.
Spain winning with more players from Brighton compared to Madrid, the country's royal club, and with the grand Spanish leader omitted would of course have some effect.

Imagine how Ramos would feel if he'd see Busi lifting the trophy in his place. His patriotism will only be able to hide his disappointment to a small extent.

Well I don't see how it's a slight at all. For all intents and purposes that player from Brighton might be bought by us. Who'd be laughing then lol

Weird to see this interpretation TBH. Real didn't really give a fuck about Spain for years now since it's been obvious Isco, Asensio, Odriozola and Ceballos are not going to be the two flagship nationals. Even sold the one that was better than the rest of them all.

JamDav1982

Well I don't see how it's a slight at all. For all intents and purposes that player from Brighton might be bought by us. Who'd be laughing then lol

Weird to see this interpretation TBH. Real didn't really give a fuck about Spain for years now since it's been obvious Isco, Asensio, Odriozola and Ceballos are not going to be the two flagship nationals. Even sold the one that was better than the rest of them all.

Lot of big teams looking at the GK Sanchez at Brighton according to inside sources.

Starting to be rated very highly and class with ball at feet which always gets attention.

Andresito

Staff member

It was mostly a sidenote, no need to over analyze it.

Home of Barca Fans