Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Daisymorr

I'm by no means a United fan but they are decent to watch this season compared to the last 4-5 years. They have some good fast attacking players and look like they will score goals.

I dont see them winning the league, City and Liverpool will finish above them (not sure who wins the league) but at least when United are on the tv its not a snore fest like recent years.

In some ways United of 2015-2019 is like where Barca are now although we still have Messi.

JamDav1982

We’re those rumours true about Bruno joining us? Seems a bargain even for 50/60m so far.

There was rumours last winter just before he signed for Utd that Barca had swooped in to take him.

Wouldnt be surprised if just rumour made up as Mendes was in touch with Barca and no one had any idea it was for Trincao and guessed at it being Bruno Fernandes.

Vilarrubi

There was rumours last winter just before he signed for Utd that Barca had swooped in to take him.

Wouldnt be surprised if just rumour made up as Mendes was in touch with Barca and no one had any idea it was for Trincao and guessed at it being Bruno Fernandes.

Yeah I saw some stuff wasn’t sure how genuine the rumours were.

Would take him over Coutinho and Griezmann any day.

JamDav1982

Yeah I saw some stuff wasn’t sure how genuine the rumours were.

Would take him over Coutinho and Griezmann any day.

He would but wouldnt be anywhere close to what is or Utd when have Messi.

Would not have freedom to move or be on FKs, Corners and penalties etc and have team built round him.

Be another player cant get best out of at moment.

Home of Barca Fans