Lliga | Round 35: Espanyol - FC Barcelona 0-3

Meatball

We weren't good tonight either, terribly lacking of attacking ideas, just until the first goal cuz of Esp defence's mistake then we had more space to play n nailed the last 2 goals! I d like us to finish the game on our own style rather than live off others' mistakes like this! Without that misplaced back pass I don't know which way the game d go!

FinBarcelonafan

We weren't good tonight either, terribly lacking of attacking ideas, just until the first goal cuz of Esp defence's mistake then we had more space to play n nailed the last 2 goals! I d like us to finish the game on our own style rather than live off others' mistakes like this! Without that misplaced back pass I don't know which way the game d go!

We played solid away game. It was never going to be easy. People are over their heads, If they think this was supposed to be easy. It wasn't perfect performance by any means, but we won 3-0. That's good.

To survive this game without bigger injuries and 3-0 win, I'll take it.. That's great result for us.

Sasuke85

I'm happy that Suarez scored again. But other than the two goals, his overall performance was not that sucessful. He still has to work harder to regain his top form.

I was also not impressed with Rakitic. Although he had a goal, he did not contribute much to our general performance. This player is not as skillful with the ball as Xavi or Iniesta, or even Busquet is. He cannot make creative, deadly passes. All of his passes have been just back and forth, transporting the ball from one player to another. I fail to see anything special in Rakitic. So I don't want him to be a starter next season. He might be a sub though.

Gomes was acceptable. Much better than himself in recent matches. I hope he will continue to improve. Or else he will be sold this summer.

Neymar's comeback was good. He had some sexy and unexpected runs. Some of them were very dangerous too.

Messi's as awesome as ever. Nothing to complain.

In general, I'm happy that we won the match. Even if we cannot win the title, I still want us to fight hard till the last minute of the league, because this means 4 more vintage Barca's games to watch :barcascarf:

JerseyAddict

We played solid away game. It was never going to be easy. People are over their heads, If they think this was supposed to be easy. It wasn't perfect performance by any means, but we won 3-0. That's good.

To survive this game without bigger injuries and 3-0 win, I'll take it.. That's great result for us.

+1 remember last year Asspanyol away game. It was a war. I am perfectly happy with this win.

Home of Barca Fans