Zlatan Ibrahimovic

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If he continues like this he will be a serious contender for the ballon d'or next year. He absolutely dominated the game today, this is what could have been had Messi stayed on the right. Not saying it would have been better than what we have now just saying this is a possible alternative we could have been playing with. The big man has 12 goals and 5 assists so far. If he continues like this he'll have 40 goals by the end of the season and 20 assists or so, but forget the stats it's the sheer dominance he plays with. I haven't seen a player dominate games this way since Zidan in his prime. Messi can destroy a team in the blink of an eye but he doesn't absolutely annihlate their defence like Ibra does. What a player.
King Zlatan !

Dat second assist! Yeah absolutly dominated, it was Ibra and 21 schoolboys :lol:

Thing with Ibra was, we should have never bought him. Who buys a top 10 player for almost 70M and than don't use his strengths?

ShandyFFM

good old ibra... still the nose up in the wind xD
alenhaliloviczlatan-e1351177111432.jpg

A

Athletic

If Agüero took a lesson from this guy, Man City woudnt cry today. @0:47

Man City didn't buy the other team... I watched most of the game and it was so obvious.

Reminded me of Ajax being kicked out due to lyon's 7-1 win against ironically also Dinamo Zagreb.

MVBarcaFan

Dissagree with both. Milan might be a mid-table team without him, but that is hardly a "no-man" team.

But I agree its dissapointing no one else have stepped up top level in PSG yet.

Ibra was their top scorer last year with 28 goals. The only other person on the team with double digit goals was Nocerino....with 10. I also think Ibra had the most assists last season on the team as well. That's a pretty Ibra-dependent team. Without him, they would've scored 46 goals for the season. Just saying. He carried their asses last year.

Interista

Lmao, this thread had some many views it would literally take years for Messi to catch up, so they nerfed it. :D

Nice game from him today. Only the second player to give 4 assists in the same match. Too bad Menez can't finish or he could of had 6.

B

badboybjörn

Was a nice game but zagreb is shit. I will enjoy seeing Psg vs porto in the clash for first spot.
So what happened to the other 1500 pages?

Home of Barca Fans