Erling Braut Haaland

Zidane82

He has a five week rest now and when the games commence he will be 100% fit and rested and the opposing players/ defenders will be absolutely knackered !!

Windhook

Haaland and Mbappe are destined for the next big rivalry in football. But one playing for Norway NT is quite a handicap.

Bobo32

He has a five week rest now and when the games commence he will be 100% fit and rested and the opposing players/ defenders will be absolutely knackered !!

Yeah the defenders he'll face from France, Argentina, Morocco and Croatia will be knackered after having had a week off after having played a stunning 7 games in a month.

If anything, there is a risk Haaland will show a lack of match fitness compared to those who participated in the world cup and at least got to play 3-7 games this last month while Haaland didn't play at all.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah the defenders he'll face from France, Argentina, Morocco and Croatia will be knackered after having had a week off after having played a stunning 7 games in a month.

If anything, there is a risk Haaland will show a lack of match fitness compared to those who participated in the world cup and at least got to play 3-7 games this last month while Haaland didn't play at all.

Welcome back Bobo32. Have you overcome the France loss? Are you enjoying Messi's WC title?

L3v1s

Argentina made me more happy in this tournament than Barcelona ever did these last ten years.

Don't know if that's a shameful thing to admit as a Barca fan but I'm almost thinking the same here :lol: been a few days and I still can't contemplate what happened.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
My man. If I had to pick, I would pick this fucking legend over Mbappe all day, every day.

Last edited:

vuji_31

Haaland is machine.

He will break PL record of 32 goals in his first season...

Wonder have money would prime Messi score>

I bet more then 50goals.

gregorrin10

what about 2015 CL

Considering the consequences that win had on the club for the next 7 years (and still counting), looking back now I'm pretty sure many of us would've rather us take the L on all fronts that season and that first vote of no confidence succeeding, instead of winning the treble and Bartomeu getting another term to destroy the club on all fronts. Sure the CL win was great in that moment, but for me, 2009 and especially 2011 will always be the superior CL wins, also because of the way we played, 2015 win was all about MSN and individual quality prevailing, and we weren't as nearly as dominant under Lucho as we were under Pep, I'd even go as far as saying we were more of a counter attacking team in 2015.

I'd also say seeing Messi win the World Cup has been the happiest moment as a football fan for me since that 2011 Wembley final. And after all the shit show Barca has been in since 2017 (and also having to see Madrid prosper in the CL at the same time) this WC win for Messi was what many of us needed, to put things right at least in that regard, the rest of the world and other (neutral) fan bases finally recognizing Messi's greatness as the GOAT.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Considering the consequences that win had on the club for the next 7 years (and still counting), looking back now I'm pretty sure many of us would've rather us take the L on all fronts that season, instead of winning the treble and Bartomeu getting another term to destroy the club on all fronts.

Considering how Laporta ran his campaign back then and the people he involved I'm not convinced we would have been in a fantastic position today if he won back then. Don't think we would have had to sell assets and all that and be in this bad of a position, but his campaign and people involved was a disaster.

Home of Barca Fans