9 - Robert Lewandowski

iniestaGOAT

yeah we didn't deserve to qualify at all. This antifootball is difficult to watch. Many peoply in here say how they are sorry for Lewy but for me he is biggest disappointment so far. He should score penalty against Mexico and he should score at least 1 or 2 more golas against South Arabi. Moreover he has enough power to discuss tactics with any Polish coach. With such tactics it will be disaster against France. Sorry to say it but I wish Mexico qualify instead of Poland :(

Mexico vs France would be a better game for sure but poland vs france bus parking is the only hope not changed tactics

JohnN

yeah we didn't deserve to qualify at all. This antifootball is difficult to watch. Many peoply in here say how they are sorry for Lewy but for me he is biggest disappointment so far. He should score penalty against Mexico and he should score at least 1 or 2 more golas against South Arabi. Moreover he has enough power to discuss tactics with any Polish coach. With such tactics it will be disaster against France. Sorry to say it but I wish Mexico qualify instead of Poland :(

Don't ever exclude any outcome though. My country won Euro 2004, playing against most of the favourites and winning them, with this antifootball strategy, but with a really solid park the bus defense and hallelujah counter or free kick goal. Anything is possible in a WC if you advance from the groups.

pers

Don't ever exclude any outcome though. My country won Euro 2004, playing against most of the favourites and winning them, with this antifootball strategy, but with a really solid park the bus defense and hallelujah counter or free kick goal. Anything is possible in a WC if you advance from the groups.

I do agree with you but the problem is Poland can't defend even with 11. Look how many shots on target had Argentina. We did't create a single chance to score. IMO France is way better than Argentina so I can't see any chance at all.

KingLeo10

He's the discount version of CR7. Way too vain about individual records without ever having been dominant against big teams.

kattanib

You cant even spell the countrys name for god sake, you should be ashamed of yourself. Its called Saudi Arabia .. Saudi is not South .. Saudi is the name of the ruling family

Home of Barca Fans