Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Almost equally painful to NL's knockout would be seeing Ronaldo win it from the bench 80% of the time with one penalty goal over Messi and his fans turn that into him having carried Portugal to a WC win.

Horatio

You're welcome
Obrigado. I'll be an honorary Portuguese for that day.
[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] will need to hook me up with honorary Dutch citizenship and some beverages from Amsterdam for the Quarters!! Orange army.

Calma. Netherlands grants Colombians 90 day tourist via on entry.

Temptation

Almost equally painful to NL's knockout would be seeing Ronaldo win it from the bench 80% of the time with one penalty goal over Messi and his fans turn that into him having carried Portugal to a WC win.

Well you'll need a dozen burgers and Latina hookers to get over that shit! :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This Argentina midfield badly needs a Busquets to dominate teams and impose themselves on the ball.

Not having a Busquets-like player and instead having three workhorses in midfield is what enables them to win back and intercept balls, not get completely overrun in the middle of the pitch and compensate for Messi's walking upfront. Messi's moments of magic and good chemistry create enough chances to score. It is simple but it works.

Temptation

Not having a Busquets-like player and instead having three workhorses in midfield is what enables them to win back and intercept balls, not get completely overrun in the middle of the pitch and compensate for Messi's walking upfront. Messi's moments of magic and good chemistry create enough chances to score. It is simple but it works.

Do you think they'll have enough to beat Holland? Be honest.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Do you think they'll have enough to beat Holland? Be honest.

Yes. Holland's midfield is just worse. de Roon, Klaasen are tier C players. They looked like a pub team vs Ecuador ffs. Blind at left wingback too. I think Argentina are just a stronger team, let's wait and see.

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope Leo scores vs. Holland

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

Givenchy

I don't even care about my nation anymore (England), go get that fucking world cup Leo! I think most fans deep down want to see Messi lift this world cup, it's great to see him finally getting the praise from all directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans