9 - Robert Lewandowski

odrzut

Now that I assume you all watched Poland play I think you can understand why Lewandowski doesn't have good international career.

Temptation

Gotta feel for him.

Did you see what he had to go through today?? Literally getting weird long balls and being surrounded by all defenders with literally Zero support.

malvolio

Has to be happy with the overall outcome. Finally broke his cherry at WC and Poland went trough. Everything else going forward is a bonus.

Current Mexico are just as shite, don't know why people are complaining.

L3v1s

Happy for him. First time they got out of the group stage since 1986 I believe.. It's a shame that he has nobody to play with in attack. They could play with 2 strikers upfront, but I can understand why their coach prioritized the defence. There's not much quality in this team apart from the goalkeeper/striker. He has contributed the most in this Barcelona team and the reason we're in 1st place is thanks to him. But in big games he's no world beater and he needs lots of support, he doesn't have that with Poland, and you could argue that our wingers aren't world class either as we've seen at times. But this is a polarizing discussion as it's a mix of players quality/mentality and coach also, with Xavi not being a world class manager(atleast yet, let's hope).

pers

yeah we didn't deserve to qualify at all. This antifootball is difficult to watch. Many peoply in here say how they are sorry for Lewy but for me he is biggest disappointment so far. He should score penalty against Mexico and he should score at least 1 or 2 more golas against South Arabi. Moreover he has enough power to discuss tactics with any Polish coach. With such tactics it will be disaster against France. Sorry to say it but I wish Mexico qualify instead of Poland :(

Home of Barca Fans