João Laporta

ajnotkeith

People act like PSG are invincible with Galtier and somehow he is some huge upgrade over Poch, lol.

They struggled against piss useless Juventus and drew with Benfica in their group, they have a risk of coming 2nd behind Benfica, but because they put 6 goals against Maccabi Haifa it proves that Poch is a bad manager.

They will get knocked out in CL again this season as per usual and the cycle will continue.

KingLeo10

People act like PSG are invincible with Galtier and somehow he is some huge upgrade over Poch, lol.

They struggled against piss useless Juventus and drew with Benfica in their group, they have a risk of coming 2nd behind Benfica, but because they put 6 goals against Maccabi Haifa it proves that Poch is a bad manager.

They will get knocked out in CL again this season as per usual and the cycle will continue.

Poch is not a bad manager, but he is only a marginal upgrade over Xavi.

The man hasn't won any major trophy to my knowledge. The one or two domestic cups with PSG hardly count.

We should be looking for the Tuchel, Klopp (impossible), Pep (impossible), or Flick level.

JamDav1982

Poch has achieved a lot more than Xavi and would be in contention for top jobs.

Xavi wouldnt get near any bar his connection to Barca.

Poch style of play is light years ahead of what Xavi has shown as well. It is enjoyable to watch.

PSG didnt fit him or the players. He wanted them to press from front etc in way couldnt and he wanted out early doors.

Galtier is giving more freedom to front players who are performing.. but the issue will be what they give up defensively for that. Even last two games conceding two to Maccabi now two today but front three scoring.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

I'd take Poch over Xavi for sure but Tuchel would be my first choice. There are a ton of managers out there who are better than Xavi but the club is in love with the marketing aspect of the whole Barca DNA, in house production thing whether it's players or managers.
I actually think Setien and Koeman are better than Xavi and they were bad.

malvolio

Galtier will be another bum when PSG go crashing out of Europe.

Galtier isn't some unknown bum who just entered management. Took Lille from relegation one season, into CL qualification the next. Also won a league vs PSG, with Lille.

Has some achievements everywhere he went(St Etienne, Nice). Far better CV than Pochettino.

That doesn't mean we'll go for him or that I see him as strong candidate for the Barca job.

Last edited:

terryzinc

Messi’s performance against Shakhtar Donetsk saw him become the first player in Europe’s top five leagues to register over ten goals and ten assists in all competitions. This is the guy Laporta and Xavi replaced with Depay Raphina Dembele Bellerin Alonso and Ferran (yeah he can score 3 feet in front of goal nowhere else though) Messi is KILLING it but they wanted to waste money on trash like Kessie instead of a diamond like Messi.

Barcilliant

Messi?s performance against Shakhtar Donetsk saw him become the first player in Europe?s top five leagues to register over ten goals and ten assists in all competitions. This is the guy Laporta and Xavi replaced with Depay Raphina Dembele Bellerin Alonso and Ferran (yeah he can score 3 feet in front of goal nowhere else though) Messi is KILLING it but they wanted to waste money on trash like Kessie instead of a diamond like Messi.

I agree Laporta and Co are trash but we had to move on from Messi someday. I'm actually glad Messi moved on because I'd hate to see him in this shit show Laporta and Xavi have created.

Home of Barca Fans